xxi. Twenty-one

Ana's  pov.

"What is going on?" Kitana asks as we head into the kitchen, clearly as confused as I was. We had literally only just walked into the house and I was already being interrogated or something.

"Don't judge us.." malina started, I raised my eyebrows and whispered an 'okay' in response. "But basically we saw you two out of the window walking down the road holding hands." She rushed in saying, "and?" I replied, hoping she wasn't taking about the holding hands situation since I'd have to explain everything if it was, but much to my dismay. That was exactly what they were talking about, "you were holding hands!" Millie squealed, I shushed her "don't be to loud!" "You have to tell us like, everything!" Avi butted in.

I sighed, "fine, but after this we are forgetting you saw anything and it is not to be mentioned." "But what if he asks you out, then it would be fine to mention it right?" Avi added, "that would be different, but he probably won't ask me out." I sighed again. "What why?" Malina asked,

"Well basically, for some reason Dylan thought I had a crush on Louis, I told him I didn't, Louis is more of a brother to me anyway, and that I had a crush on someone else, I asked him if he liked anyone and he said yes." I explained, "maybe he likes you!" Kitana said, malina looked over to her and raised her eyebrows in an annoyed kind of way, as if they were hiding something from me. After I had finally explained every little detail they finally allowed me to go, and we could eat lunch.

"Can we put the tree up now?" Avi begged, "sure." I smiled, standing up from my seat, "someone come with me to get the decorations from the attic." I said, Dylan stood up "I will!" I smiled and nodded, Millie giggled and I looked over at her and glared.

"Ana?" Dylan said, I looked over at him "yea?", "why did you kiss me?" He whispered, I was a bit taken-a-back, "oh, did you not want me to?" "Oh no, I didn't mean it like that, I was just surprised is all." He replied, phew. I thought I'd made the wrong move. "Dylan?" "Huh?" He looked over to me, "do you like me?" He grinned, "of course I like you, you're one of my best friends!" "I meant like like me." I looked at him hopefully. I just stood staring at me, I bit my lip nervously, but slowly leaned in, connecting our lips.

Once we pulled away, he stared at me grinning. "Yes ana, I like like you." He replied, I blushed and turned away grabbing a box and handing it to him.
"Would you like to go on a secret date with me?" "Secret date?" I giggled, he laughed as well, "yea, you know so everyone else doesn't get suspicious." I smiled, "I think they already are, but sure."

So the plan was, wait until everyone else was asleep later, And sneak out together at around 11.

Word count - 625
(Don't we just love how this is the longest chapter I've written in forever plus it's still December time in the storyline but it's January right now, I've been meaning to have these kids put the tree up for quite a few chapters now but it's finally happening, sorry it's still Christmas when it's not Christmas although that didn't make sense, thank you for all the love you've given me on this book and for being patient in waiting for updates as I was supposed to update this last night but I was too tired oof and like 6k that's crazy)