xxxiii. Thirty-three

Ana's pov.

"Hi!" Millie exclaimed walking into my room and hopping on the bed next to me "hi?" I smiled "why are you so happy?"

"Well since it's your birthday in three days.." she grinned "yes?" "I'm taking you on a girls holiday! Just me and you" Millie said excitedly, i was secretly hopping for her to say Dylan and the others were coming to stay and they weren't, which was what I expected. but she was so happy and I wanted to keep her happy. I grinned "really? Where too?"

"Now that is a surprise" she said pulling me into a tight hug, "careful you're going to squeeze me to death" I chuckled. "We're leaving the day before your birthday, I can't wait!"

The day before Ana's birthday

"Mills we'll miss our flight if you don't hurry up!" I said to the girl as we rushed through the airport after being dropped of, late, by her older sister.

"I'm sorry! I slept in!" She said worriedly, hurrying behind me. "It's fine mills but we really don't want to miss this flight!" I said to her.

Millie handed the boarding passes to the flight attendant woman and we headed on the plane, "I wanna sit by the window!" I said, quickly beating Millie to the window seat "no fair!" She whined "sorry mills but it's my birthday tomorrow so it's only fair.." I chuckled and she smiled "fine but I'm sitting by the window on the way back"

The flight was very peaceful, minus a child who was sat in front of us who kept peering over and laughing at millie and I, but it was fine cause she was adorable and millie falling asleep on me. After a while we had finally settled on watching the first Harry Potter movie and millie ended up falling asleep half an hour into the movie.

"Where are we?" I asked as we stepped off of the plane as I still hadn't been told. "You'll find out, all in good time ana." She replied linking arms with me and heading in a direction "fine but where are we going no-" i paused as a group of people came into view.

It was them. Dylan, Avi, Louis, Malina And Kitana. Dylan and Avi were holding up a handcrafted sign that read 'Ana and mills'. We ran over to them and Dylan instantly embraced me in a hug. "I missed you so much" he whispered.

"I can't believe you all kept this from me!" I laughed. "Well it wouldn't have been as fun if you knew would it? And plus it was mainly Millie we were all just here" Louis mentioned.

Word count - 475
(Ew this was hard to write I don't know why. But ah it's kinda cute haha also look at me consistently updating.
Published 22/7/19
Edited ?