Chapter 12: Perfect Boyfriend

Songs for the chapter:

I Can't Take My Eyes Off You-HSM

I Love You Like A Love Song-Selena Gomez

Catch Me-Demi Lovato

Little Things-One Direction

Legohouse-Ed Sheeran

______________________________________________________________________________

I slept so well last night, felt like I never slept so well ever in my life, Harry was like the best and the softest thing in the world, couldn't feel any safer when he was here. I really didn't want to wake up and get ready for college, it was so nice here, I just wanna stay like this with Harry forever. My eyes opened to see the cute angel sleeping so peacefully.

He's perfect!

I looked at him like he was the world's perfect creation ever, well yes he was, always will.

"Like what you see?"I suddently heard the deep sleepy but yet sexy husky voice of Harry's who slowly his gorgeous green eyes. I started blushing like crazy.

"Morning Harry!"I said giggling kissing his lips and he kissed me back tenderly.

"Morning gorgeous! Oh my god you're gonna be late for college! Harry squealed a little making us both sitting up. Like I had the mood of going to college when I slept so well in my perfect boyfriend's perfect arms!

"What if I dont want to?"I smiled at him and he raised his eyebrow at me. What?

"Brooke you have to! You can shower in my bathroom, get ready!"Harry said and I pouted standing up.

"Ok mom"I mumbled and he chuckled. I finally grabbed a towel and got in his bathroom, it was like his room, white tiles and walls, better than a five star hotel suite. I took a quick shower and when I was done I just realised I didnt bring any other clothes as well as inners! Shoot!

"Baby, I know you don't have any other clothes so I quickly bought you new ones!"I heard Harry's voice like he was near the door. He what? He bought me new clothes? Oh no why did he do that? He didnt have to spend so much on me!

"What?...Thanks!"I said as I wrapped a towel around my naked body before opening the door, I saw a cute yellow strapless dress with a yellow shrug and what stunded me the most was that Harry bought me...new bra and panties? What the hell? How did he know my size for Christ's sake? We didnt do it, Harry wouldn't peep under his shirt that I was wearing in my sleep. Whatever, my Harry is perfect. I quickly dressed up and combed my hair perfectly and came out, Harry wasn't in the room so I decided to make the bed before coming out. Just as I opened his room door , I was welcomed into his stone chest, soft because of his wool white shirt.

"Pretty dress for my pretty girl!"Harry said playing with one strand of my hair and I blushed at him.

"How did you know my size of..."I asked him and he chuckled cutely. Stop being so freaking cute!

"I called your mom of course! She seemed happy about us!"Harry said and I had my mouth hanging opened. Mother told him my size? Oh my god mom! What is wrong with you ? But I love you!

"Hey lovebirds! Coming for breakfast? Brooke hurry we're gonna be late!"Alice showed and she looked very pretty wearing the same kind of dress as me but green. Harry, Alice and I went to the dining table to join everyone for breakfast.

"Guess who made breakfast today?"Perrie asked and we smiled at her because we didn't know.

"Well those bacon and eggs are awesome, I'm guessing my Nialler baby!"Alice said and immediately pressed her lips on Niall? What the hell is happening? Niall and Alice?