Chapter 13: Hello Cheshire

Songs for the chapter:

They Just Dont Know You-Little Mix

Isn't She Lovely-Harry's Audition :)

Love Me For Me-Ashley Tisdale
______________________________________________________

TWO WEEKS LATER

It's been two weeks since Harry revealed his love for me to the world and we've been stronger and stronger, more and more in love with each other. Harry being my mentor was like the most amazing thing in the world, this made us being together all the time not just college but also at my place or the mansion for practice sessions. Alice and I became bestfriends with the rest of One Direction and their girlfriends, in fact Niall and Alice were going strong like Harry and I! Ok maybe not that much because noone ever loved anyone more than how Harry loved me , ok me too hehe!

Life couldn't get any happier.

Today was a very nice friday morning and today I'm gonna bunk college for a good reason, Yeah I dont simply bunk classes. Today's a special day in my life, when special it includes Harry! Harry's taking me to meet his family in Cheshire this weekend, Im staying tere this weekend. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time, I knew Harry loved me but what if his family didn't? What if I wasn't good enough for them?

So I wore something cute and decent to have a good impression, but this is me, good Brooke. I wore a black shirt with a white and black spots jacket on top with black skinny jeans, black converse , combed my hair then I packed my suitcase with whatever I needed. I took my guitar case with my song book as well, if Harry only knew how many songs I wrote about him? Ssshhh dont tell him yet!

Mom made dad and I mac and cheese this morning and I ate super fast as Harry would pick me up anytime now. I couldn't wait, never ate so fast before.

"Slow down girl!"Dad said laughing at me and I pouted at him.

"Hawwy weee beee heeewwee annnyyy miiinuteee"I said mouthful and both mom and dad laughed at my face.

"Don't speak with your mouth full!"Mom said and I finally swallowed taking another spoon. Just when I was done, the doorbell rang and I instantly screamed like a fangirl making dad jump.

"Oh my god he's here!"I squealed happily running to take my suitcase.

"Open the door before taking your suitcase Brooke! Oh my, crazy daughter!"Mom shouted and I think she went to open the door because I heard Harry's husky voice wishing my parents.

Hearing his voice always made my day! As a fan and as his girlfriend even more.

"Harryyy!"I squealed jumping in his arms as I dropped my suitcase on the floor. Harry kissed both my cheeks since my parents were here.

"You ready love?"Harry asked me and I nodded fastly.

"Yup"I said popping the p.

"Becareful on the way, don't talk to strangers, be with Harry always , I know you'll be fine with him. Bye Brooke bye Harry take care sweethearts!"Mom said hugging both of us then dad smiled at us.

"No funny business right?"Dad said as if he was a police man or something, I rolled my eyes and Harry giggled.

"Dad! Don't worry!"I said hugging him

"I'm a dad I'm supposed to worry, my daughter is traveling with her famous boyfriend which I know nothing could go wrong! Bye Brooke take care!"Dad said and now Harry and I were ready to go, we got in his car, it would be faster by car or train but this time Harry wanted to take me in his car so yeah. Harry was driving as smooth as he could, he was the best driver ever and the feels when you're next to him, aaahhhhh!