Chapter 14: Winning The Styles Hearts

Songs for the chapter:

Dream-Miley Cyrus

Radioactive-Imagine Dragons

Today Was A Fairytale-Taylor Swift

______________________________________________________

Harry's family was really welcoming and very friendly. Especially his mom, I just love her so so so much like my own mom and I dont care if you think it's too early to say that.

"Brooke feel yourself at home, you're family now!"Harry's dad Des said with a nice warm smile. Harry's smile was bigger actually.

"Thanks Mr Styles"I said nicely and he giggled. What's with the Styles and gigglings seriously? Love it!

"Call me dad love,!"Des said and I nodded. He already consider me a part of this family on the very first day I stepped in their house ! OMG!

"Harry showed us your college videos! You're amazing really, and your songs wow!"Anne said and I looked at Harry who smiled very cheekily. He showed my videos.

"What? I'm your mentor now, I have your videos of course!"Harry said and I raised my eyebrow at him. Just mentor?

"You're not just my mentor Styles!"I told him and he put his arm around me.

"You're right , I'm your mentor and your Harry Edward Styles! And you my Brooke Marie Evans I want to show my family how talented the love of my life is!"He said and I couldnt help but melt in his arms, seriously? Not with his parents right here?

"I'll go make dinner!"Anne said and she left the room, Des,Gemma, Harry and I were just talking to each other, mostly about how Harry was when he was a child, little child, I was laughing the whole time, he was(still is) sooooo adorable.

"Harry was so scared of the dark that he would almost pee in his pants when mom asked him to switch off the lights at home, his face was priceless!"Gemma said and we lauged except Harry who facepalmee himself giggling embarassed. I caught his hand in mine and he squeezed it harder.

"That was ages ago!"Harry whined and I ran my fingers in his hair.

"Who knows maybe you're still scared?"Gemma teased him and he gave her a dead glare.

"Well at least I didn't jump on mom or dad when a rat showed up!"Harry told her and it was her turn to be embarassed. Harry and Gemma were the best brother and sister ever, can't beat them. I decided to go help Anne in the kitchen leaving Harry with his sister and father.

The beautiful modular kitchen looked amazing and smelled very good, Anne was amazing cook wow wow wow. I looked at what she was making and it was spaghetti bolognaise, yum I love it. I would love to help her.

"Can I help you?"I asked Anne nicely and she smiled at me.

"No it's ok Brooke dont disturb yourself sweetheart!"Anne said and for a second I thought I thought it was my mom.

Wow I already take Anne Styles as my mom!

"I want to!"I cooed and she giggled. There you go with the giggling again.

"You're the sweetest girl I know, Gemma should learn from you!"Anne said and I raised my eyebrow while helping her making the meat balls and sauce. Gemma? Not sweet? Yeah right, we know she's such a sweetheart right?

"Why? Gemma's sweet!"I told her.

"Yes my daughter is an angel but it will better if she could help me at home, like you do! Harry he does help me, thank god for that!"Anne said and I giggled. Just hearing Harry's name, my stomach goes crazy.

"College girl Anne, she's busy , tired! Harry is a gentleman, he's...can I say perfect?"I said blushing and that made Anne giggle again.

"Call me mom Brooke! Of course he's perfect and I'm glad you're the one he chose because you're the reason he's perfect, I didn't like the other girls he dated but you my girl I love you!"Anne said and I felt my heart melt. Looks like I won Anne and Des Styles hearts already. Way to go Brooke. See Luke? Harry and I will last forever.

"I love you too Ann-Mom!"I said and she gave me hug. When we were finally done cooking we brought all things to the dining room and set the table for we five. I arranged the plates and glasses, Anne ok ok Mom arranged the napkins, dishes , spoons, forks, knives and water.

"Smells like heaven here!"Heard the voice of my boyfrind entering the dining room smiling at me and his mother.

"Your girlfriend is an amazing cook!"Mommy Anne said and i parted my lips in shock.

"But I just helped!"I said and they giggled, Harry put his arm around my wait pulling me to him looking into my eyes.

"I love you!"Harry said. No matter how many times he said it in a day it was always magical for me.

"Not here!"I stopped his lips reaching mine by keeping my index finger on his lips. He can't kiss me when his family was right here.

"I'm hungry!"Des said entering and we all started eating the spaghetti, yum yum yum, I was between Harry and Gemma, Gemma was fully telling us about her college, she was doing science so she was way more busy than me in studies and I'm glad I took music , I'm enjoying my college life while preparing for exams who are performing stuffs you know.

"Harry if you thinking of sleeping with her tonight just drop it, girl sleepover tonight"Gemma said when we finished eating. Harry and I were jawdropped, its not like we'll sleep together, I mean same bed yeah but just SLEEP! I also wouldnt mind sleeping with Gemma, she's amazing.

"Heyyyy its her first night at home, she has to spend it with me!"Harry pouted keeping his hand behind my back pushing me to go upstairs to his room. While he went to his bathroom, I quickly changed into purple shirt and white shorts, I lied on his bed waited for him to come. Harry was back shirtless and just black shorts, my eyes were stuck at his body. Oh.My.God. I need air, I need to breathe.

"Baby?"Harry called me and now he was next to me on the bed pulling the covers on us and me closer to him. I loved cuddling with him , how his fingers ran in my hair, arms.

"Still wearing your ring!"Harry said happily. I smiled looking at the ring he gave me.

"The only time I removed it is to have a bath, otherwise it's always with me, like I want to always be with you!"I said .

"I want to spend my lifetime loving you baby, I don't know what I'll do witout you, noone made me feel the way you do! I dated few girls before but I never fell in love before you, I love youuuuu and only youuuu"He said and he kissed me passionately and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

What did I do to get the best boyfriend ever!

(A/N: Helloooo Little Princesses, I missed you sorry for the long wait, I was on a small holiday and now I'm back yayyyy. Did you like it? What do you think will happen next?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SUPER CUTE LEPRECHAUN NIALLER I LOOOOVE YOUUU SO MUCH, HE'S 21 OMG time flies!

-Estee

Twitter: @Estella43)