Chapter5♡

//Calum's POV//

After packing all our gear away, I decided I wanted to watch some of the lads perform. I decided to go sit in the V.I.P part since there wasn't much else I could do. I asked one of the security guards to take me and the boys up to the glass room in the middle. He kindly agreed and called about 10 other men to help us 4 lads up the steps. Everyone was so engaged in the wonderful show that 1D were putting on, nobody really noticed us depsite the 10 big men standing around us. Once we had made it to the room, I saw Daisy grinning at us. "Hiya boys!" She beamed, "coming to watch the show with me?"

"Yep!" Luke smiled back, "good is it?"

"Absolutely amazing!"

"Good good, were we decent?" Luke asked nervously.

"Incredible! No where near just decent, you were mind blowing!" She said genuinely.

"Thanks so much, Dais! So who's your favourite?" He paused and Daisy pulled the thinking face,"It's me come on, love," Micheal winked at her.

"I actually really liked Cal pal's voice!" She said smiling at me, "really unique and soft! Really nice!" Ashton ruffled my hair.

"Good old Cal!" He cooed.

"Oh shush you lot, thank you so much Daisy! You are too good at making me blush!" I winked at her and she chuckled.

"Sorry I guess," she laughed and I laughed with her, oh how I had fallen hard for the girl I definitely couldn't have.

"Anyways, I saw you crying earlier, are you ok?" Luke asked her politely. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry you saw me like that! Oh god, I'm embrassed now!" She said blushing.

"Don't be embrassed, I just wanted to know if you are ok," he replied, smiling at her.

"Um yeah I am now anyways, just a little panic attack that's all."

"Oh those are horrible! My ex girlfriend suffered with them, I remember always rubbing her back and stroking her hair whenever it happened. It made us closer, but it seems like Niall is even better to you! He was treating you like a queen, I suppose you are his princess after all and he does love you so much!" Luke said cheerfully.

"Yeah, I am grateful for him. I don't deserve such a fantastic guy, he is truly the most amazing boyfriend ever. I love him too, so so much.." she kinda trailed off at the end, realising she was ranting, "sorry..."

"It's fine love! We are here to listen! So I guess we are proper friends now?" Micheal asked longingly.

"Sure! You guys are cool and very nice. Love you guys!" She said kissing us all on the cheek softly. It felt magic, it tingled and I knew she was the one. I loved our new 'proper friend' Daisy, she was the most amazing and beautiful person ever...

Hey guys! Hope you like this update. Ily all♡

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee x

Instagram- daisylovesxo

Twitter- daisylovesxo

Kik- daisylovesxo

Any ideas? Kik me or leave them in the comments :)