Chapter1♡

//Ashton's POV//

"Hey Cal, what's up?" He looked up at me with a worried look.

"Oh nothing much! Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering.  You just look a bit distracted at the minute."

"Well there is this one thing,Ash. But I can't tell you here, too many people around." He indicated to everyone around us.

"Okay, later? After the show?" He simply nodded,  I wonder what was up.

//Daisy's POV//

"Okay babe. I can't wait to see you live!" I hugged my boyfriend, Niall.

"By the way, Ni, I have been meaning to ask you..."

"Yeah love what's up?"

"Oh nothing. Just what is the name of the support act?" I nodded towards 4 boys spilt into 2 groups. 2 boys were talking, one had messy brown hair and the other one had gorgeous dark eyes and dark hair. Wait, what am I saying? Niall is my boyfriend. Niall is my boyfriend. 

"Oh they are 5 seconds of summer! They come from Austrailia, they are really good babe. You will love love them! Anyway, I have to go! Go grab your seat in the V.I.P section and get some Nandos or somethin'. Love you!" He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you too, Ni. Have fun tonight! You will be amazing!" I winked at him and with that the 5 lads were off. I was left there awkwardly with the 4 boys I had asked about before. I decided to go say hi...

Is this okay for you? I know it's short but so will the next couple chapters. Sorry guys! Gonna put everything I have wrote so far on here today and then write and write loads for you guys! Anyways ily♡ byeeeee xx

Instagram- daisylovesxo

Twitter- daisylovesxo

Kik- daisylovesxo