Chapter7♡

//Niall's POV//

After a great night, I finally got off stage and hopped onto the tour bus where I was going to meet Daisy. After about 10 minutes of scrolling through twitter, tweeting and instagramming a selfie from on stage tonight, Daisy arrived. She was shivering and had a jacket wrapped around her, who's jacket I did not know but she looked cute. "Hey baby, enjoy the show tonight?" I smiled, grabbing her hand to get onto the tour bus.

"Yeah I loved every second of it!" She shivered.

"Babe, you cold?" I asked.

"Yes, very." She replied.

"Come here," I said, enveloping her into a warm hug, "who's jacket is this?"

"Oh crap, I need to give it back to Cal,"

"Cal? From 5 seconds of summer?"

"Yep, will you give it back to him for me?" She asked.

"Sure princess, are you warm now?"

"Yes, thanks babe," she said, taking off the jacket and hanging it on the hook. "Hey Niall,"

"Yes beautiful?"

"You were amazing tonight," she smiled.

"Thanks baby," I smiled back.

"I was thinking..." she paused.

"Yes?"

"Can I stay on tour with you?"

"Like actually in the tour bus and at every show?" I said, getting excited.

"Yes, would you mind?" She said nervously.

"No, not at all babe! I want it more than anything! Yes, yes, yes you can stay with me and the boys. I love you so so so much, Daisy." I beamed, I was over the moon that she wanted to stay on. I couldn't wait for all the fun and memories to come from this tour, I was more than excited... I loved her more than anything. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, I had taken over the one double bed that Zayn usually slept on for Daisy and I. "This is our bed from now on, well until the end of the tour anyways. You like it?" I beamed at her.

"I love it as long as we are sleeping together, I'm happy babe." She smiled back. I chuckled as Harry stepped in,

"Hey you two! No naughty business in the tour bus!" He frowned at us jokingly, "okay?"

"Yes sir," Daisy said, blushing a little.

"Okay Haz," I laughed, "cuddling is ok right?"

"Yes as long as I can have a hug from my Nialler each night," he said doing puppy dog eyes.

"Yes of course, Hazza bear!" I replied.

"And his beautiful girlfriend?"

"Maybe not every night but you can have one now, okay?"

"Sure!" Harry smirked. I don't know why but this really irritated me. Harry hugged Daisy and then Daisy pulled away soon after, "I'm really tired, can we go to bed?" She sighed, rubbing her eyes.

"Sure babe, I'm pretty tired myself."

"Okay, well see you in the morning Harry. Love ya bro!"

"Love both of ya, night lovebirds," and with that, he shut the little door and we were alone.

"I'm going in the shower in the morning ok?" She said.

"Sure princess, you ok now?" I asked, hugging her from behind.

"Yeah just a panic attack that's all babez,"

"I know, I know but it scared me. Seeing my precious princess in such a state makes me upset ok love?" I said. "I'm fine really, but I understand babe. Anyway, I'm gonna go get changed in the bathroom ok?" She smiled, wearily.

"Why the bathroom? I'm your boyfriend!" I said in a protective tone.

"I know, I know but..." she paused and looked worried, "oh nevermind, I'll get changed in here."

"Yay! Love you,"I said, kissing her cheek. She got undressed and that's when I saw the worst thing I had ever seen....scars. Self harm scars. I gasped and she covered up immediately.

"Baby......no" I cried, "no,no,no,no." I was sobbing, I couldn't believe it, my precious jewel, my gorgeous princess cuts....purposefully harms herself. How could someone so special and beautiful cut? I was gasping for air, she was crying too. She pulled on trousers and came to comfort me.

"Baby, it's ok..."

"NO! NOTHING IS OK BABY, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING AND YOU FREAKING WANT TO HARM YOURSELF. NO BABE NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP PLEASEEEEE!" I screamed/cried pleadingly.

She started sobbing, "I'm so sorry babe, I should of told you earlier."

"It's not that babe, it's the fact that the most precious girl in the world feels so worthless that she needs to harm herself." I sobbed.

"Nialler, I'm so so sorry you found out like this..." she cried painfully.

Suddenly, Louis and Liam walked in.

"Oh my gawd, what's going on?" Liam said worriedly. I cried harder, "she hasn't broken up with you has she?" He questioned.

"No, no, no! I just can't talk about it now I'm sorry... can you guys just leave.....please?" I asked. "Sure but talk to us in the morning, yeah guys?" Daisy and I nodded sniffling. And they were gone for now anyway.

"Babe, I love you so much and I was gonna tell you but you were busy and-" I cut her off.

"Princess, I'm never to busy to not talk about stuff ok? I want to know what's been happening in your life, right now." I said, sternly.

"Babe please..." she sighed, "I'm tired right now, I promise we will talk things out in the morning ok baby?"

"Okay just get changed and get into bed with me okay?" She nodded and with that, my shirt was off and so were my trousers and I was left in my boxers as I climbed into bed. She had a nighty on as she clambered in next to me. "Always talk to me about anything, absolutely anything okay baby?"

"Okay I'll talk to you in the morning babe," she sighed, still sniffing a bit.

"I love you more than anything, Daisy," I put my arm around her and she snuggled in,"I really do and I always will." I kissed her on the lips before she could reply.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you to, so so so so much." She kissed me back, just a peck but it meant the world to me. She was so beautiful I thought as I fell asleep,Daisy wrapped safely in my arms.....

I cried writing this haha. Super long chapter today! Hope you liked It! Longer ones still to come! :) ily♡

Toodlepip x

Instagram- daisylovesxo

Twitter- daisylovesxo

Kik- daisylovesxo