chapter 1/Wet carpets

Kamari POV

Hi my name is Kay 💞short for Kamari. I'm 19 , I got to Spelman my major is chemistry . I've always wanted to be a obgyn and handle the baby's.

"KAY"I hear my roommate yell. I turn over and look at my alarm. It's not even 3 yet. "WHAT BITCH" I scream back. This hoe don't say shit. Lord give me strength I say to myself. I go in my bath room and brush my teeth and wash my face and attempt to do my hair but the shit act like it don't wanna slick so I put it all in a low bun before getting up and walking down the stairs.

I walk into our living room to see this girl on the floor tryna to do some dumb ass shit. So the perfect idea comes to mind. I go into the Kitchen and run some water In a big ass pot. When it was done I took it back into the living room I was tryna not to drop it because that shit heavy. So when I got it to where she is I poured all that shit on her. "AHHHH"she jump up screaming. "MAN BITCHHH YOU SO IRRITATING I HOPE YOU STEP ON A DAMN LEGO AND HIT YO TOE ON THE DRESSER" Naija say. I'm too busy laughing but after I get done I tell her "That's why your ass should've answered when I called you now what the fuck is you down here doing" I ask still laughing.

"Damn I forgot I called you but I was stretching because cheerleading tryouts are coming up. Ooooo i remember her saying that. "Oh" I say looking away. "Oh nothing bitch now we have to get the floor clean because yo ass wanna throw water on me" she say look at me like I'm stupid. "But look it's a party tonight at my boyfriends house you tryna come and find you a man " naija said with a smirk. " You mean boy toy Naija just because you throwing that neck back don't mean I want to saweetie" I say laughing.

"Girl my nigga gives me brain it's only fair I do the same" she says getting up going upstairs. "Look just trust me and please come to the party with me Kay I SWEAR I WONT WEAR YO P.I.N.K clothes no more " she say hugging me. "Bitch you wear my clothes"- I say tryna push her off me. "CAN YOU JUST PLEASE COME TO THE PARTY" she says looking like a lost puppy. I shrug my shoulders "ok" I say. "MAN  KAY COME ON"she ask again pulling on my hand. Is this girl high asumn?. "Nai GET TF OFF ME I JUST SAID
YES ARE YOU HIGH OR SOME I knew it was the crack" I say pushing her ass off me. "Awwwe bitch ok the  party at 9 so we got all the time in the world" she says looking over to the clock "oh shit" she say "bitch it's 5 we gotta get ready"she says pulling me into her room and into her shower. "Why Am i in your room I can just take a shower in my room" I say confused " I have to do your hair and slick it down because I know how you are" . She know me too well.

Hope you guys liked it don't for for get to like and comment and tell me how you feeling about the book I love to hear y'all feedback love y'all MUAHHH 😶❤️

Yeaaaaaa I'm editing a lot of this shit 🤣🤣
I just did some edits whew Chile