Chapter 2 / getting ready

Kamari POV

After I had got out the shower Nai proceeds to do my hair. I love when she slick my hair down shit be feeling like magic. " Nai what you wearing" I ask her. "Me and von wearing matching Tommy Hilfiger" she say smiling a little to damn hard. I roll my eyes. "What you wearing" she asks me.

"Um I think ima go with a Nike outfit it's cute but comfortable I can shake ass but not feel like my ass out " I say thinking about my outfit. I see that she done with my hair so I get up and she sit down so she can start on her hair. I go in my room carefully trying on clothes tryna not to messy hair up.

Kamari outfit 🦄

Kamari outfit 🦄

I got my outfit on and take a whole bunch of pictures cuz I'm pretty as hell I go into the bath to brush my teeth and do my makeup and stuff. I only put on light makeup, because I'm not tryna sweat my makeup off. But as I walk down stairs to the kitchen my fat self started to realize I AINT EAT ALL DAMN DAY. So I go to the refrigerator.

I pull out some chips and sour cream and some shredded cheese.

AN:(this shit really do be bumping tho I need some more )

But yea I ate that and just sat down on the coach waiting on Nai to finish getting ready.

10 minutes

Nai come down stairs in her Tommy Hilfiger outfits and she looking bomb asf.

Nai outfit

Nai outfit

" My girl looking good" I say to her as she coming downstairs. "Mmcht bye I just threw something together" she say rolling her eyes. "Girl whatever is your boy toy on the way it's almost Tim- HONK HONK. Damn rude ass couldn't wait till I finished my sentence. "damn tell his big body ass to wait a minute " I say throwing my trash away. I get my fanny pack from the purse rack and throw my phone in there as I look I see that i got a text from my momma.

Momma🧡😍
-can you baby sit Monday around three

Me
- Yes mommy I'll be there around 12 I'll call you when I'm otw

I put my phone in my purse and walk out the door with Nai on the side. We walk to the car. Nai get in the front with von. So I open up the back door. Y'all when i say I seen a fine ass nigga. I looked up and he smiles at me this nigga got golds and that shit a turn on to me. But shit he look good asf this boy got a chain on too and he look tattooed as hell Mann I love me some hood nigggas. "Wassuh Kay this my nigga Jeremiah" von say as I get in the car and put my seat belt on and everything. I go in my purse to get my phone to take pictures cuz Im looking cute asf. Whole time in the car Jeremiah ain't say nun the whole time he in his phone. This nigga got hoes I think to myself.

Nai And von having conversation so I'm the mf back here bored asf.

We pull up to the party and Jeremiah gets right out and walks up to the party and so does von and nai I can already tell it's gone be a long night.

HI BABIES SO I'm doing SO
MUCH EDITING RIght NOW TO THIS STORY THIS SHIT WAS SOUNDING A LITTLE CLICHE AND UMMM IAN LIKE THAT SO WE GON SPICE IT UP A BIT STAY WITH ME YOU AREN'T GOING TO REGRET IT💗. Muah much love.