Chapter 2

There were some problems with Chapter 2. So enjoy.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

"Father. What are you doing up so late?"

My father, King Triton but was also known as King Minwoo, he's the ruler of Atlantis.

"Where were you this afternoon," Father said.
"I was helping Seokjin with his bakery. You know how much I love to help people."
"Oh really. Your sisters perform excellently this afternoon, but you miss it," he said.
"Well, I-."
"Don't believe a word that he said your majesty," I heard.

I look and saw Cheer, the seahorse.

"I heard that he swam to the Atlantic Ocean to see the famous Titanic," Cheer said.
"You went to a human ship," Father said.
"Father. It was abandoned. I mean the ship is particularly famous. I had to go."
"I told you about going to that human ship. What would happen if you were caught? Humans sail through the Atlantic Ocean. You know that" he said.
"But Father-."
"I don't want you to go near any of those abandoning ships," Father said.
"But Father. I'm not 16 years old anymore."
"I don't want the same thing that happened to your mother to happen to you," he said.
"Mother died trying to protect us. Why do you still treat me like a little kid?"
"Because you are my son and you will stay in Atlantis City for as long as it takes," he said as he swam away.
"Thanks a lot, Cheer. Why don't you do something better and go stay by your majesty's side."

I swam out of the castle and went to the secret cave. The secret cave is slightly forbidden but when I went there, it was nothing but a place that was lonely so Jungkook, Seokjin, and I fix it up. We add light for the entrance and inside Jungkook made a pearl chandelier and a mirror made of pearls. Seokjin wanted a kitchen so we did that. Jungkook would study this flower, so we made a study session. And everything, I have my collection of human things. Everything that I ever found, I always find a special place for them. Once I got there, I pushed the rock, went inside, and close it back.

"Guys. I'm back."
"Welcome back Jimin," Jungkook said.
"I made some sweets snack for you," Seokjin said as he sat on the shell couch.
"Thanks."

I grab one of the Steam buns.

"I just don't get it. After everything, my father hasn't gotten over what happened to Mother."
"Well it was a rough time for him," Jungkook said.
"It was for me too."