Chapter 7 [Day 1]

The continuation of Chapter 7. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

We sat down in the living room as Seokjin and Namjoon explain themselves.

"Well while I was here for a year, Namjoon and I connect. Even though it was forbidden for us to get married. We did anyway," Seokjin said.
"So how did you have the wedding," Jungkook said.
"Well, Namjoon decided to have it here so that way his lab student that he sometimes teaches for free time," Seokjin said.
"That mermaid you saw in the tank. That is our daughter," Namjoon said.
"Well how come she still has her tail," Jungkook said.
"At the time, I made something to make him human for a while. When Seokjin was pregnant with her, we saw a tail. We thought she would have legs at the least but according to my calculation, she won't get them until she is born," Namjoon said.

I pout my lips and cross my arm. How could Seokjin not tell me about this?

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I didn't know how you will take it. Sorry Jimin," Seokjin said.

I nod my head as I understood.

"Good. Well, how about Namjoon you teach Jimin and Jungkook? He doesn't know how his body is yet. And we have a month, so teach him everything he needs to know," Seokjin said.
"I'm on it. Taehyung. Go to the lab and check on her. Notify if she is doing any activity," Namjoon said.
"Yes hyung," Taehyung said as he walks away.
"I'm going to make dinner. So Namjoon. Teach them well," Seokjin said.
"On it," Namjoon said.

As Seokjin left, Namjoon begins to teach us everything we need to know. We even read a book which was hard because I was so used to reading mer-language and writing it as well. I have to learn how to read Korean and even write Korean.

"Alright. Can you do this? Jungkook, you read it to him and Jimin will wear it," Namjoon said.
"Okay. A-And t-the j-horse j-jump over t-t-the moon," Jungkook said.
"Very good. Now let me see what you wrote," Namjoon said.

I show him what I wrote.

"That's not bad. Alright. Anything else," Namjoon said.

I wrote something down on the board and show it to Namjoon.

"What is Yoongi like? Well," Namjoon said.

Please tell me that he is kind, sweet, and beautiful.

"Well Yoongi hyung is kind of a player," Namjoon said.

I tilt my head sideways with a confused look.

"What is a player," Jungkook said.
"Someone who gets all of the ladies and the man. He has one on each of his sides. I heard that he had sex with them," Namjoon said.

I grab my board and wrote in full anger.

"That's bull shark. Yoongi is not that person. He is a very kind human being. Bull-shark. What's bull-shark," Namjoon said.
"It's Jimin's way of cursing. What is sex," Jungkook said.
"Well when two people love each other very much, they decided to commit," Namjoon said.