Meet the Squads!

(Hey guys! Azeela here! I'm going to be the main author for these short stories, so buckle up! I'm going full throttle!)

        Inside our creative minds live the characters we adore to act out. And although they live in both me and S.M, not all of them are friends. Let's look at the squads, shall we?

The Cinnamon squad: This group is known to be kind hearted and easy to be friends with, unless your a hot-head. Frisk often leaves Chara's side to be with Patton, who's always glad to see everyone, especially her. Deku and Edd also join this group, the first time they met, Deku was fanboying about the other once being a full out superhero for a short time. And no one can forget the Great Papyrus, One of Patton's most imaginative kiddos!

The Tantrum Thrower's squad: This group is known to be the biggest brats...I mean aggressors out of all of them. Here,Kyoki and Eren are in charge, along with their lieutenant Chara. The only people they can't boss around are the homunculi brothers Pride and Greed and Lord Explosion Murder himself, Bakugo. While the other are screaming about who's better than who, Tord is seen picking fights with Tom, and when threatened will summon a giant robot to protect himself.

The Intellectual squad: These guys are the smarty-pants of the group. Logan reading a book as Iida drones on an on about how they should all work more efficiently like a team, leaving Levi to remind him he's shouting. Interestingly, Pride seems to enjoy being with these three, although he never admits it. Probably because they're the most sensible out of everyone else.

The Deceiver's squad: These two are definitely something else. Deceit and Squip are an odd pair, but a pair to fear nonetheless. One with half of his face a snake and speaks in lies, the other an AI that has plans of its own. What could go wrong?

The Stabby Stabby squad: as the name suggests, they have stabbys(a.k.a knives). Jeff makes sure everyone doesn't mess everything up, and Ej makes sure that Jeff doesn't kill the people that bring them all together. After all, who would want to kill Patton...right?

And last but not least;

The Chill squad: The only people who seem calm enough to be close to normal, Greed and Tom simply chill as the chaos happens around them, Greed jumping in to defend the underdog for he claims those are his favorite type of people.

Now that you've got to meet all of them, let the fun begin!