• C h a p t e r 5 •

Chapter 5: Shop till we drop

Third POV

Jungkook woke up with the feeling of his head pounding. He winced as he opened his eyes revealing the bright light of the early morning. He blinked to adjust his eyes so he could finally see clearly. Then there was the sound of knocking which worsened his headache.

"Come in," Jungkook groaned his throat very dry. The door opened to reveal a very annoyed Yoongi.

"You and Jimin shouldn't have drunk that much," he scolded, "You guys are lucky you are werewolves and a hangover only lasts for another hour."

"I know," Jungkook whines, "Can you please get me water?"

"I'll ask Taehyung to get it for you," Yoongi replies, "I'm busy and you should thank him for saving you last night."

"He what?" Jungkook asks. He doesn't remember much after the game. But before he could get his answer Yoongi left the room. He sits up rubbing his eyes before stretching his arms. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. The door creaked open slowly. Taehyung peaked his head in.

"Good morning," he whispered as he opened the door wider. He shut the door softly and walked over to him with a glass of water. He handed the boy the water and sat down on the edge of the bed. Jungkook gulped down the water quickly and wiped his mouth.

"Thank you," he smiled putting the cup on his nightstand.

"Do you need any medication?" Taehyung asks.

"I think I will survive the next hour," Jungkook replies. Silence filled the room for what felt like hours to Jungkook.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Taehyung questioned.

"I haven't really thought about it," he answers truthfully. His mind goes into overdrive as it starts replaying what happened hours ago. He sees the banana milk, the game, Taehyung shirtless (but he would never admit that), and Taehyung saving him from someone last night.

"Thank you," Jungkook says making eye contact with the Alpha.

"For what?" Taehyung teases with a smile.

"For saving me," he blushes looking down at his lap. Their conversation was cut short by the door being swung open.

"It smells like broke bitch in here!" Jimin exclaims twirling into the room. Both boys become wide-eyed as they watch the boy frolic around the room.

"Jiminie," Jungkook sighs as if this happens more times then he could count, "I love you, but what do you want?"

"My baby Koo Koo," Jimin gasps dramatically as he jumps on the poor boy. Jungkook lets out a grunt and pushed his best friend off of him.

"Yes?" Jungkook giggled.

"I got Gucci Slides," Jimin announced pointing to his feet.

"And you had to run into my room to tell me this," Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Yes of course," Jimin says offended. "Oh hi Alpha Taehyung," he says as if he just noticed another person in the room.

"Good morning," Taehyung greets as he gets off the bed, "I'll leave you two alone."

Jungkook nods, "Thank you again!"

"You're welcome Bunny," Taehyung winks before exiting the room. Jimin squeals and hits Jungkook's arm.

"He's hot and totally into you," Jimin gapes, "Who's Hoseok?"

"I know he's hot," Jungkook giggles, "But I'm probably not his type."