The Shooting.

"Then so be it." Jiraiya said chuckling a little with a smile as he cocked his gun, he aimed it however not at the husbands, but at Naruto.

"Jiraiya have you lost your fucking mind?" Tsunade yelled as she saw that he aimed it at Naruto.

"I won't let you shoot him." A voice sounded and everybody looked to see Nagato holding a gun to Jiraiya's Head.

"Nagato, you shouldn't." Naruto Said and Nagato shook his head.

"I just got you back, I won't let anybody take you from me." Naruto smiled and walked towards the gun pressing it against his forehead.

"Naruto get away from that gun." Zabuza Said and Naruto started crying.

"You can shoot me, but you kill me and you have to leave everybody else alone." Haku held a hand over his mouth and Gaara started tearing up.

"Naruto, you have a child on the way, get over here." Kurama Said and Naruto smiled as he looked at his grandfather.

"I said this once and I'll say it again. I'll get hurt if it means you five are safe." Naruto said softly, and even Tsunade started crying.

"Jiraiya you better not fucking shoot my grandson. I'll kill you myself." Naruto looked at his grandfather, his blue eyes welcoming death if it means everybody else will be safe.

"Naruto come here now, don't do anything reckless." Shukaku Said and Naruto only looked at Jiraiya.

"Shoot me." Jiraiya looked at Naruto, he saw the resolve, he was welcoming a death if and only if he promised to leave after he took his own grandsons life.

"DO NOT PULL THAT TRIGGER." Tsunade yelled and Nagato's gun still pressed against the back of Jiraiya's head.

"You even think to kill him and I'm sending a bullet straight through you." Nagato said and Jiraiya looked at Naruto.

"How can you offer yours and your child's life for them." Naruto looked at his grandfathers face and smiled a soft one.

"I love them, I wouldn't be here without them. If I haven't met Haku or Gaara, If us three haven't met Zabuza, Shukaku and Kurama. I would have killed myself a long time ago." Naruto Said and Jiraiya places his finger on the trigger.

"Naruto I won't let you die." Haku pulled Naruto down and Gaara kicked the gun just as a shot rang out in the place. Silence once again. Haku looked at Naruto, he didn't see a single gun wound, he looked at himself and didn't see one either. Haku looked to Gaara and saw him standing wide eyes as he looked at Zabuza to see him holding his belly, blood falling out.

Nagato just shot Jiraiya not letting him get the chance on killing his only living family, Tsunade ran out, leaving everything in shambles. Naruto looked to where Haku was looking and immediately pushed Haku off him. He ran to Zabuza who fell to the ground.

"Zabuza, shit Zabuza." Naruto looked as he held his hand over the wound, looking as Zabuza's eyes seemed glossy.

"Stay with me, Zabuza ." Naruto said starting to cry and Zabuza held a soft smile as he placed a hand on Naruto's cheek, happy that Naruto finally allowed him to touch him.

"Your skin is just as soft as I remember it to be." Kurama and Shukaku run over.

"Hang in there, we are pulling the car around." Zabuza nodded and Haku and Gaara followed their favorite husbands leaving Naruto and Zabuza alone.

"You idiot, I was prepared to die." Naruto started crying a little harder as his hands coated red, he was trying to stop the bleeding until they could reach Shizune.