Working Husbands

"I'm healed, I'm healed, I'm healed." Naruto danced around the house as he heard the good news from Shizune. Shizune smiled at the boy and Gaara who brought him over because everybody else was busy.

"Yes but calm down." Gaara Said softly and Naruto kissed Gaara on the lips before pulling away and smiling.

"I'm healed, I'm healed." Naruto whispered and Gaara chuckled.

"Calm it horny by nature." Naruto pouted.

"None of our husbands wanted to have sex with me, even thought Shizune said light sex." Naruto pouted and Shizune chuckled while cleaning the supplies.

"Our husbands don't know the meaning of light. Cheer up, baby." Gaara smirked and Naruto smiled.

"Anything else Shizu?" Gaara asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing else, come see me if anything else happens trigger happy." Naruto chuckled and hugged the lady.

"Thanks boo." Naruto kissed the cheek of Shizu before leaving. Naruto and Gaara walked out as Tsunade and Jiraiya were walking in.

They four of them looked at one another. Gaara and Jiraiya quickly dismissed the other, before walking out. However Naruto and Tsunade kept looking at one another. Naruto felt the memories run by as he looked at that unmistakable blonde hair and hazel eyes.

~

"Granny, watch me." A five year old Naruto spoke.

"Oi Gaki, be careful Jiraiya isn't here."

"Granny I can go so high on this tree, wait Ahhh."

"Shit Naruto." Naruto was falling but before he felt the ground he felt hands and a chuckle.

"Careful Gaki, I almost didn't catch you." Naruto looked and saw white hair and black eyes.

"Thanks pervert."

~

"Granny?" Naruto whispered

"Granny? Naruto is that you?" Jiraiya asked walking back to the duo.

"Pervert..." Naruto didn't get to finished before he was pulled into hugs and fits of crying. Gaara watched from the car filming it all. He giggled maniacally.

"We are so sorry, we left you, we didn't come and look. I'm sooo sorry." Tsunade whispered and she held Naruto in a death grip. Naruto only cried and exhaled.

"Granny, you're killing me, I can't breathe." Naruto hoarsely Said and then she pulled away and wiped her tears. Jiraiya was still hugging the child ruffling the hair of Naruto.

"Pervert get off." Naruto laughed and Jiraiya smiled.

"Tell is what is going on." Naruto smiled and tilted his head.

"Can't, my husbands won't allow it. However I'll stop by soon. I love you both." Naruto smiled softly and kissed the cheek of his grandparents before leaving with Gaara.

"Shizu can you...." Tsunade started But was interrupted.

"I cannot. Your grandchild is married to the only mafia gang I'll work with. I however can not reveal more than that." Shizu walked out the door leaving Tsunade and Jiraiya to wonder.

"I totally sent that to our husbands." Gaara Said driving home and Naruto chuckled.

"I had a hunch when I saw her when we went their the first time but I thought they died." Naruto whispered and Gaara nodded.