The Uchiha's

A few weeks after the incident of the Sabaku's, Gaara and Haku sat on the couch. Naruto was making dinner for everyone and their husbands still haven't been home yet. They knew the life of a Yakuza boss was crazy but they haven't seen their husbands in three days. To say that the trio was going through withdrawals was an understatement. They missed them, and their dicks.

"Dinner is ready, however I know you all want to wait a little to see if they come home tonight." Naruto Said and Haku nodded.

"Did you make enough?" Naruto nodded and set up the table. As he plated six plates the trio sat at the table waiting.

"We are whipped. We've known them for a month and we can't survive without them anymore." Gaara Said and Haku and Naruto nodded.

The door opened and there was several grunts, the trio at the table stood up and looked at their husbands.

"Welcome home." They Said in unison but then realized their husbands weren't alone. They quickly looked down and sighed when they were wearing the appropriate clothes.

Haku wore bleached washed tight shorts and a long sleeve light pink shirt. His hair was in a messy bun with his baby hairs hanging out. Gaara wore black leggings and a teal crop top that made his eyes shone. His hair was loose and against his back. Naruto blonde hair was in a braid and he wore an orange tube top with black tight shorts.

"Hello, will they be joining us for dinner?" Haku spoke and Shukaku nodded.

"I'll go make more plates then." Naruto went to walk to the kitchen to make two extra plates.

"Sit anywhere." Gaara Said and the two males sat next to one another.

Gaara didn't like the one with the long spiky hair, he seemed like trouble but he held a small smile anyways. The one next to him had short brown hair and Gaara saw how he looked at Naruto. What ever this was, it's a bad idea.

Naruto sat a plate in front of the two males before sitting next to Kurama. Gaara sat next to  Zabuza and Haku sat by Shukaku. They began to eat in awkward quietness. Until Zabuza spoke.

"Haku, Naruto, Gaara. These are Madara and Obito Uchiha, business partners if you will." The trio nodded.

"Nice to meet you both, would you like seconds?" Naruto asked and Obito smiled.

"Yes, you're quite beautiful, tell me are you single?" Naruto eyes widened as he felt a hand brush against his.

"I'm not single, I'm actually married." Naruto Said quickly taking his plate.

"I don't see a ring." Naruto turned away and quickly walked to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, but the blonde is certainly married." Zabuza Said, he would always defend that sadistic blonde haired bombshell.

"Sorry, But my husbands didn't buy me a ring, but I am married." Naruto Said setting the plate down.

"May we clear all the plates?" Gaara asked wanted to escape whatever this was.

"You may." Kurama spoke and the trio quickly cleared the plates after Obito finished eating and went to the kitchen.

"Such attentive wives you have." Madara spoke and The men nodded.

"What is this business you want to talk about?" Zabuza Said and Madara folded his hands and began to speak.

"What do you think is happening?" Haku asked and Gaara shrugged. Naruto seemed to scrub the plates harder avoiding the conversation all together.

"Naruto are you okay?" Naruto place the plates down.

"We are in even deeper shit." Naruto spoke and Haku frowned.