30

1 week ago
Y/N POV
Me and Taehyung are getting close to each other now. Like were friends but, I still love him as my husband.
Today is my day off so, I and Tae Seol go to BTS cafe because, after their work we will do a camping and hours went and we arrived at a forest.
Tae Seol! Jin shout and hug her, Jin really look at her as his "daughter".
How's her studies? Jin ask me like a mom.
I laugh at him.
Its great, she's smart like uncle Namjoon. I says
Namjoon quickly go to us.
That's right. Namjoon says
Jin roll his eyes.
We laugh at their actions.
Then.... Taehyung come to us.
Uncle. Tae Seol says
I look at him and he look at me. I looked away (bichh im blushing!)
Y/N why are you blushing? Jimin ask
Me? I replied and touch my cheeks.
Taehyung just laugh at me.
Jungkook come to us.
Uncle Jungkook! Tae Seol says and hug him tight.

Taehyung's POV
Im jealous because Tae Seol is really close to Jungkook but, I already understand it. Its my fault that i leave my family.

Y/N POV
As Jimin ask me why im blushing. I just skip it by asking a question.
Where's Suga? I ask
You know... Sleeping. Jhope says
I nodded.

Hours ago
All of us eat dinner that Jin bring. After that, Jungkook play with Tae Seol and Tea joined and I put the paper plate and chopsticks we use in a plastic.

Hours ago~
I fix mine and Tae Seol's tent, we sit inside and wait for some BTS member to finish fixing their tent.
I remember when Taehyung 1st confess to me his feeling, it happened here in this forest.

Minutes ago
We all sit on the wood and theres a fire in the middle of us.
Taehyung is beside Jungkook. Im beside Jin and Jhope. Tae Seol is already sleeping in our tent.
Y/N and Taehyung I have something to tell to both of you. Namjoon says
What is it? Taehyung ask

(A/N:What will they tell to Y/N and Taehyung?)