Training Day

(Sorry I have not updated in a while potatolings, I have been busy with homework and what not. Remember to vote comment and stuff)

Annabeth's POV

So far this entire thing had been to weird to handle. Even for ME, the daughter of WISDOM, why does this happen to me? I mean after they had this rather short explanation, they shoved us into this HUGE chariot. It was going at approximately 53757 miles a second.

................................................................

When the chariot finally lurched to a stop, the first thing I noticed were amazingly built buildings that I couldn't even think about building in my dreams. (If you get that reference you get a potato)

................................................................

They took us to this "top secret" underground bunker. Even though it looked tiny on the outside, it was bigger than ALL of camp Half Blood. OMG (Oh My Gods) there is Seaweed brain!

................................................................

Percy's POV

Okay, so I entered this city with big buildings (Gods Annabeth would love this!) Then, we were forced to go into this small hole thing (that's what she said) it turned out to be MASSIVE on the inside. When I walked in, the first thing I noticed was the most beautiful Girl with blonde hair, it was Annabeth!

Sadly, I had to go into this training room. At least they had my favorite weapon, a trident. (Other than my pen/sword called the riptide that never leaves my side, it always reappears whenever it goes anywhere else.) It's training time! I picked up the trident and chucked it at the nearest manikin, sunk into the doll things neck.