Training day part 2

Annabeth's POV
Can you believe what Percy did to me? First he sees me, he looks in my eyes, and then he ignores me, INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!! Wait, Annabeth, calm down, there is probably a perfectly logical reason for this. He went into a room, I didn't see what was inside the room... he's cheating on me isn't he? Oh Gods I'm worrying to much. It's best if I just ignore it, pretend it didn't happen.
................................................................
I might as well just calm down and go along with all of this, madnesses. So I walked into this door, in the room was all sorts of equipment that I have never even seen with my own eyes. There was huge computers that looked like they could do anything, there were daggers (all to common really.) While I was moving towards the computer, I saw seaweed brain, throwing tridents at these manikins. Should I say something to him? I think I should. I walked up to him and said, "Seaweed brain, what do you think you are doing?"
................................................................
Percy's POV
I was just training and get this, Annabeth walked up to me. "What do you think you are doing," she asked me.
"Well, I'm training. What are you doing?" She looked so mad!!! She's cute when she's mad.
"That's not what I mean. You know that good and well," she said in a slightly agitated voice. I'm honestly confused right now.
"Then what do you mean," I Asked.
.................................................................
Annabeth's POV
Either Percy is very confused or he is trying to hide something, I'm not sure which one it is. Should I try to find out? Probably not, but you can bet that I will.
"Why did you see me and just, ignore me?!?!?!?!"
Percy came up with what seemed like a lame excuse,"Oh that, well you see, I heard a voice in my head, it told me to ignore all people that I had a connection with and move right to this training room." Could you believe him? He ignores me and comes up with an awful excuse, what a boyfriend he is. "Percy," I said "this may not work out."