chapter 3

After Korra helped Mako and Bolin move in, they all went to eat  somewhere on the campus. The campus was actually it's own city type thing. Kind of like JMU but a tad bit smaller. It was in the center of Republic City. They went to this place called Don Pedro, it was a Mexican restaurant.

"Hola, my name is Danny! And I will be your waiter!"

"Hi, ummm. Yeah I will have 5 tacos, 3 burritos, and a side of re-fried beans. Oh yeah! And a Mountain Dew!" Bolin said, glancing at the menu.

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy, including the waiter.

Bolin shrugged and looked at them innocently, "What? I'm a growing boy!"

Mako shook his head while Asami and Korra giggled. The waiter stared at him blankly.

"Bo, you can't have a Mountain Dew. You're hyper enough as it is..." Mako said.

Bolin frowned, "Fine. Then I'll just have a water... Party Pooper." He mumbled.

Mako glared at him and the girls tried to suppress their laughter.

"Well okay then.." The waiter wrote it down. "What would the rest of y'all like?" He asked looking at the rest of them.

"I'll just have a salad please, a diet coke, oh and one taco." Asami said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'll have a burrito and just one taco with a Mountain Dew." Mako said, leaning back in the booth and holding Korra's hand under the table.

"You can have one and I can't?!" Bolin yelled. "That's not fair!" He pouted crossing his arms.

"Bo, come on. Stop acting like a baby!" Mako said.

"Ooo, that sounds good. But so does a fajita... Ugh! I can't decide.." Korra said throwing her hands up in the air.

"If I may, I would suggest the meat fajita. It's my personal favorite." The waiter said.

"Thanks, I guess I'll have that and a Pepsi." Korra said handing him her menu.

He took everyone else's menu also and then walked away.

"It still doesn't seem fair." Bolin said.

Asami rolled her eyes and kissed him. His mood immediately got better.

"So, what do you say we compare classes?" Korra asked everyone at the table.

"Yeah." Asami said and laid her's on the table. Everyone else did the same.

"Korra you're majoring in health and medicine?!" Asami asked amazed.

She shrugged, "Yeah, I want to be a doctor. I want to help people."

Mako smiled and hugged her, he was proud of her. She didn't let Tahno ruin her life, she didn't let him turn her into an insecure, quiet, broken person. She overcame all of that.

"And Mako, you're majoring in public and social services?!" Bolin exclaimed, he was his brother and he didn't even know that. He always thought Mako would be like a teacher or something...