Chapter 5: The note

"Tring........."
The alarm was so loud that I almost fell out of my bed. I looked at the clock, it was 7.45, I was running late for school. I wore my cloths quickly, put all my books in the bag and rushed out.
"Stay, eat some breakfast before you go." My mom was shouting.
I waved my hand and went running. I unwrapped the bread in my hand and started eating it as I ran.
I reached the classroom door and saw that the teacher had entered. I could barely breath" Sir, ma...may......I...I.....come....in?" Maybe the teacher took pity on my state, so he allowed me in without any question.
I sat down, trying to breath slowly, I looked at my side and saw seungmin smiling at me, I smile back.
I was taking out my book, when the paper fell out, I was reaching out for it when Jisung picked it up. He looked at it, smirked and gave it back to me.

 As I looked at the paper I remembered that some unknown person had asked to meet during lunch

As I looked at the paper I remembered that some unknown person had asked to meet during lunch. The classes went as slowly and boring as usual. When the lunch bell rang I was thinking if I should wait in class for that person or not. I thought maybe it could be a prank. Everyone was going for lunch when seungmin came to me. Maybe seungmin left that note.
Seungmin:"Hey, not going for lunch."
"I have some notes left to copy." I answered
"You can do it later." Seungmin urged
"I need to finish it faster, you go ahead, I had a heavy breakfast so I don't feel....." kurrr... my stomuck has a bad timing of making sounds.
"You sure." Seungmin asked again.
"Yea." I answered.
Seungmin went for lunch with Jisung.
Though I was hungry, I wanted to know who sent me that note. So I waited in the classroom.
I had a blurred vision of someone placing something on my desk, it kind of looked like squirrel.
"HEY, wake up....!!" I opened my eyes, I must have dozed off.
Seungmin was standing, holding a milk and a sweet Bun. I stretched my arms and saw a chocolate milk and Sweet bun on my table.
"If your gonna finish your note like this, you better eat lunch and do it." Seungmin giggled and said.
"I must have dozzed off while writing." I answered wiping my eyes.
"I brought you these thinking you might be hungry but seems like you got one already." Seungmin said pointing at the milk and bun.
I looked at the bun and milk. Was I dreaming or someone did place it on my desk.
The bell rang..............