Chapter 11: Jealously Fever

We had our P.E class which we missed for two weeks due to the absentee of our P.E teacher. I was changing into my gym clothes when I heard," Wow that new girl is really annoying, how can she be so close to stray kids! I ought to teach her a lesson." I knew they were talking about me, I waited until they left and was about to walk out when a girl came to me. "Hi" she said in a cheerful tone. "Hi..." I answered. "I'm Lia aka Jisu. Don't mind those girls, they are always like this." She said. "I'm stay. I didn't mind them." I replied.
"Jisu, what are you doing? Come fast. Han..." a voice came from the door. "I'm coming Yeji. Let's go together Stay." Jisu pulled my hand and we reached the basketball court in no time. Boys were divided into two teams and was playing basketball, we girls had to spread around and play pass ball. I saw Hyunjin and Jisung in one team and Seungmin and Felix in another. I was in middle of pass ball game when I felt a tap on my shoulder, when I looked back, it was Seungmin handing me a water," Here, drink it." He said and wiped my sweaty forehead with his sleeve. "Duk" I turned around to find Jisung lying on the ground holding his arm. "Han-ah sorry it was a mistake, sorry sorry......." Two of the girls whose voice were familiar came rushing to Jisung. He waved to them and got up, the P.E teacher sent him to the infirmary. We went to change our clothes back when I heard the same voice from morning," It was meant to hit Stay but our poor Han-ah......, I really feel bad for Han-ah, it's all her fault that it hit Han-ah." Those voices were from the same girl who came rushing to Jisung. Jisung missed two periods, so I asked Seungmin if we should check on him once. Seungmin told me to go first as he was going to buy Jisung Milk and bread. I reached the infirmary, I opened the door and saw Jisu near Jisung talking. Jisung was smiling at her and for some reason it felt like my heart was beating with rage but it felt cold too.

 Jisung was smiling at her and for some reason it felt like my heart was beating with rage but it felt cold too

Jisung saw me and looked at Jisu, Jisu turned around and said," oh Stay, come inside." I went inside and sat. Jisung and Jisu knew each other since a long time. They were talking while I was unable to control the uncomfortableness in my heart than Seungmin came to my rescue. Yuna got up and said," Jisung-ah take care, I have to go now." "Bye Jisu." Jisung waved. As Jisu passed by seungmin their eyes met sending a sad spark.