Chapter 13: Why me??

Recently in class alot of disturbing things has occurred to me. First some one put rotten egg in my locker, than "You think your great, you piece of shit." Was written on my desk and the worst thing that happened is yet to be revealed.
It was a fine monday morning as always and I would walk to school with Seungmin after waking up late, biting my breakfast and rushing out. I reached the school and in class room they were waiting for me, we grew closer than I assumed we would, Bang Chan, Woojin were caring seniors, Changbin acting all cute since we are comfortable now, Minho unleashed all of his weirdness, I.N still noona-ing me, the rest Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jisung become my best mate. But I became more closer to Seungmin and than Jisung over the days. I high five each one of them and take my seat,

they share what they have been doing over the weekend filling me up. As soon as the bell rang all of them would go to their classes and five of us would remain. The back bencher we were called and the naughtiest we became too, Seungmin was a good boy earlier but now he is also part of our little disturbing action during classes. I was friends with Yeji and Jisu but most of the time they were not around so I stick with the boys. I had to record their videos and pin point their mistakes if I spot any. And help I.N do their homework. Everything was peacefull until one day when I came back from lunch, someone had smashed egg inside my locker that it started smelling bad, I cleaned it and ignored it as a prank someone was pulling on me. Though Seungmin wanted me to report I said it was okay until again someone wrote on my desk,"you think your great, you shit." The second time I informed the teacher and the teacher said he would keep an open eyes and told me to report if I feel anything wrong. We were having our evening study when I became thirsty, I asked Jisung for water when Seasang offered me a drink," Here drink this stay, this is new." I took from her and drank. A little while I felt my stomach hurting, I went to the bathroom. Once I was inside I tried to poop but I kept sweating and grew dizzy. I heard footsteps coming in, the footsteps stopped near my stall and locked the door. I knocked and pleaded to open the door when the girl said," you should have just stayed far from Jisung, you think you can have all, no you can't. I hope you rot here." The footsteps left. I tried knocking but I could feel my concious drifting away and than it was all blank.