What's up with those two, they look odd!

(This takes place the day after the episode: A Handsome Boy? Haruka Tenoh's Secret, the 92nd episode in OG Sailor Moon and 3rd episode in S AKA Sailor Uranus and Neptune's Official Debut)

Friday Morning / 8:35am

You were about to head into school (Juuban Municipal Junior High School) just minding your own business, thinking of the small things in life, (like going out with friends and such) though you weren't too distracted by those thoughts in your mind. Little did you know, Minako and Usagi were behind you, with horrific but funny looking looks, desperate to tell you about what happened yesterday.

They scare you from behind, giggling and are full of energy and looked like they were about to scream, mostly start yelling gibberish. 

Besides that, you were genuinely concerned even if it was just them being TOO optimistic about something you didn't even know about. Their optimistic attitudes were a bit too tense for your liking, so you managed to dash your way into the school to avoid the weirdness and began to quickly change your shoes before getting into class.

 Once you were done, you managed to get to class...quite early actually... 

"Hold on a sec...somethings not right...Don't those two usually come late in the morning when class starts?" You curiously wonder while in your thinking pose, slouched in your chair. 

"I honestly should've thought about that when I spotted them behind me..." You were pretty dumbfounded for not realizing it sooner, while saying it out loud, with a few of your classmates looking at you, perplexed.

"Uh..." You notice them, staring at you.

Embarrassed by what you said, you awkwardly lie but surprisingly managed to convince them "Um...I-I was just thinking of what to write as dialogue for a story i'm writing, that's all!!! ehehe..."

They then continued on with their day (chatting with friends) as you sigh in relief.

"Man... what an unusually embarrassing and also weird morning it has been and class hasn't even started yet!" Throwing your head against the table, placing your hands against your head, utterly flustered while shaking your head, after remembering that you awkwardly held a strangers shoulder as you were still not fully awake while you were trying to head to the Cafe for breakfast, waiting for the stoplights to turn red, making them uncomfortable and also a little concerned.

Suddenly, you hear a familiar voice coming from behind the doors and who knew, as the doors slid...

It was Makoto.

 "Oh thank god..." Relieved, you bounce back from your chair to greet her.

"Mako-chan!" Makoto notices you, giving you a giggle, "Always energetic in the mornings..." Makoto thought as she smiled reassuringly.

"Well you are up and early for school, aren't you (Y/N)?" Makoto asks.

"Honestly, I'm not even sure anymore..." You shrug, feeling a little on edge.

"Let me guess... Usagi and Minako?" Makoto grinned.

You slowly staring back at her emerald eyes in complete shock.

"Come on... It's obvious that I already know about it! Since I was about to call out to you about what happened yesterday it BUT then I decided to just watch over the whole event that they just had because these two are chaotic partners in crime."

 Makoto, tries not to burst into laughter, since well... 

You guys know how those two are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------