Acquaintance's But More Bitter Part 1

"Well, that was..." You didn't finish the sentence and just smiled and felt so relieved that the day was over, Minako was right, you did let it go.

And just suddenly drifted of to sleep, smiling.

What a day it was wasn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday Morning 10:00 AM

"Man, Why now...I got raped by 4 boys because i randomly entered a abandoned building and instantly got inspiration which was idiotic...well most of the time...They were SO desperate to get to have intercourse with me..." You murmured in irritation in your head.

Then randomly out of the blue, your alarm went off, and you just hit it like an aggressive cat.

"Damn, Could this get any worse?" You were able to get up, but instantly collapsed again, because you didn't wanna face this again, but on second thought, maybe getting some fresh air would help settle the mood.

You finally get yourself up, and you headed downstairs to the kitchen looking like you just had an all-nighter.

You switched on the kettle and headed to the living room to wait for it to steam down.

You slammed your head against the sofa, and groaned out of no where, you got over what happened *cough* yesterday *cough* but you still seemed so confused, but you weren't even bothered.

Fast forward...

The kettle steamed down, and you dashed like a cat got scared by a toaster.

You made the tea, and added some sugar in it, just for a taste of flavor.

Mixing it with spoon, and you removed the tea bag just so it doesn't annoy you.

"What a fricking wait!" You said trying to drink your tea while acting all stubborn.

"Then again, I can't help but think of that..." You started to flashback on how warm Uranus was, and how she kissed you so softly.

"...." You didn't say anything since it randomly came out of your head.

"Oh well, Maybe it was just a necessary choice to make for herself." You admitted to yourself.

It took time just so you could finish your tea, and you were able to clean it and get ready.

You headed upstairs to brush your teeth, but you looked at the mirror, judging your own hair being a mess, "Crap..." You just said so brutally.

You took the toothpaste anyways and placed it on the toothbrush before hand after placing it in water.

You brushed it in all of the spots so you don't miss any.

2 min later...

You spat it out, and cleaned it thoroughly, and finally you cleaned your face just to wake yourself up, "Wow, that worked!".

Grabbing your brush and going through the strands of your messy hair, which pissed you off, until getting it clearly.

"FINALLY, I thought this would not end" You yelled in relief.

Then it hit you, "Crap... Another study session fu fu fu...."

"Oh well, It's in 2 hours anyways so i'll have the time to myself." You couldn't care less.

Heading to your bedroom, swiping the curtains open dramatically, "F**K I'M BLIND!" You accidentally swear, "The power of christ compels me...sigh" You say indifferently.

You opened the closet, just to find a comfortable outfit for the day, you just grabbed a skirt (With shorts under of course), a t-shirt and a hoodie (the one with a zip in front), since it feels kinda cold outside.

You get changed quickly and head downstairs, you took a peak at your bag that was being held by one of the hangers and your couldn't be bothered to grab it, so you just grabbed your keys and you place in your pocket, not giving a damn.

You creaked and opened the door, heading out, and locking it, and you indifferently just leave your keys in your hoodie and headed to the elevator, pressing the number to the reception.

Few seconds later...

You made it to the reception, the receptionist waved at you "Good Morning Miss (L/N)!", in a beaming smile, while you waved back "Morning!" and you walked out the revolving door, wondering "Maybe this day won't be bad after all!" Smiling with relief.

Well maybe...

Sup! Sorry that it has been a while, School, laziness and all that got over, and i apologize for this being short, i just need some time for my hands to rest from all the writing and all this, See ya next time!  

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\(I'm not sorry.....I want you to make a contract with me and become a magical girl!) you can respond to that cute little cat demon.