What's This Feeling?

Then you woke up terrified, as you heard a blood curdling scream outside of your apartment, you began to search for that noise, opening the door, Haruka stood back making sure she was not hit, she instead ran after you instead of transforming.

You finally found it, a girl with pale skin, her pure heart crystal took away, by a daimon, once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL?!" You yelled while you were holding your necklace.

Haruka saw what was happening and began to hide somewhere to transform.

Uranus Planet Power, Make Up!

Meanwhile, you were panicking of what you were going to do with that daimon.

"Stop right there!" You instantly hear someone say something.

You look back..."No, is that...?" You wondered.

"Answering a call from a new era, Sailor Uranus, Here to fight with brilliance!"

"Sailor Uranus?" You muttered.

Swiftly, The daimon was about to attack you, but instantly you used your self defense and fighting skills, hurting it from the head.

Uranus was surprised at your own skills and persona, and started to finish the whole thing of.

"World...Shaking!"

The daimon was turned back into a shelled egg (that's what i call it) and opened into a bird like creature of smoke.

Uranus observes the pure heart crystal, "This isn't a talisman either. Damn it." She demanded angrily.

"Here." She throws the pure heart crystal into your grasp, placing it back to the person with pale skin.

"Man, That was peculiar..." You said with bad vibes.

You turned around, She was gone...instantly like the wind.

You wanted to see her face again, because you felt some kind of warmth from her and reminds you of that picture you have drawn earlier.

Without hesitation, You began looking everywhere around the building, you were losing your breath quickly and ran once more to the last place of the building, which was the rooftop.

You placed your hand onto a handle to catch your breath, with your eyes closed.

You then opened your eyes gently, You saw Sailor Uranus standing on the edge of the rooftop with her arms crossed, with a stern look on her face.

You felt guilty of getting in her way of finding those talismans, that the wind senshi called.

You took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Uranus...I-I'm sorry for getting in your way, I didn't actually-" You only stuttered as your turn back into the dark memories of not meaning to get in the way of your father who you loved physically, but he just mentally and emotionally abused you for no reason he gave.

"I..." You start breaking down into tears, beginning to land on your knees 

Uranus didn't blame you while she looked back at you in a look of pity, because you were trying your best to protect yourself.

You heard her footsteps, walking towards you, terrified that she was gonna scold you for getting the way of her mission.

But surprisingly, she helped you stand up, while your head was still lowered with soft red cheeks and tears on your face.

You were still scared if she was gonna attack you viciously, But Uranus with a soft smile, raised your chin to look at her.

"Don't blame yourself, i know what your feeling." She said in a soothing voice.

You were stunned but felt a bit more warm around her, was this the feeling you were looking for?, you didn't know yet of the feeling you were observing.

Then without even knowing, she pressed her lips against yours, her own hand touching your soft cheek.

You couldn't express how you felt when she kissed you, even if it felt warm and touching.

Uranus pulled away and places her finger on your lips, with both your heads touching each other, and whispers to you saying "It's only a matter of time, when your life will change forever."

"W-What do you mean by that?!" You yelled in question.

"Shh...You'll see, little kitten." She says as she pulls away from you once again, and vanishes just like that.

The wind was blowing through your hair with a timid look on your face.

You say that "Whenever she goes, the wind goes." while tracing your lips after Uranus kissed you.

Before you went silent and went back to your apartment, You say to yourself  "What was that feeling... was that a feeling of...warmth?".

You were silent the whole night, until the next day...

To be continued...