Chapter 11

Ri Hyo's P.O.V. (time skip a week)

I took one last look at the apartment nodding to myself, "Alrightie, I've got everything I need."

"Now I'm just gonna lock the door," I mumbled to myself then put my keys in my purse. My phone started ringing and I raised an eyebrow before answering it.

"Youngmi?"

"Ri Hyo! We have work!"

"I know, I just left my apartment."

"Oh. Well! See you soon!"

"Mhmm."

I laughed to myself and shook my head, "I mean, she did say she would remind me."

It was a short walk to the building and I sighed when it came into my view. I walked in and saw Wonho standing in the lobby. I walked up to him and he turned around.

"Ri Hyo! Gosh, took you some time huh?" He said and I pushed past him, "Less talking more walking. We'll be late."

"Geez, woman alright."

Wonho and I walked into the room we were told to be in. There were only a few boys and some other people in the room. Someone walked up to us and bowed. I bowed back, "I'm Ri Hyo and this is Wonho."

"Ahh, Ri Hyo! Welcome back! Wonho is it? Nice to meet you!" The guy smiled then cleared his throat, "My name is Sejin and I'm in charge of the group you two will be working with!"

He motioned for the boys to stand in a line, "The rest are talking with Bang Shihyuk PD-nim. But this is Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, and Jeon Jungkook."

(tHe kiM fAmiLY iS pReSEnT)

I smiled at them, "Nice to meet you guys, I'll be your makeup stylist! Along with another person but I have no idea where she is."

"I'M HERE BITCHES!"

I facepalmed and looked over at Youngmi, "There are children in the room."

"What? Where?" She asked and I pointed at myself making her roll her eyes, "Shut up."

She turned to the boys and bowed, "I'm your other makeup stylist!"

"And Wonho is being added to the staff that deals with the technical things," Sejin explained and the boys nodded. I heard the door to the room open so I turned around making my eyes go wide.

"Jimin?"

I gulped and looked at Yoongi before hesitantly looking at Wonho. I saw Wonho stare at Yoongi and then open his mouth before I quickly elbowed him in the stomach making him groan, "Jimin! You never told me you were in BigHit!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" He smiled then dragged Yoongi and Hoseok over to everyone else, "You already know Hobi hyung. But that's Jin hyung, and there's Tae. Next to him is Namjoon hyung and then Jungkookie. And this hyung is Yoongi hyung!"

"Nice to see you again Hobi!" I smiled and he smiled back, "You too Noona!"

I turned to Yoongi, "Nice to meet you!"

"Mhmm," He nodded and I turned to Sejin, "So! When are the boys debuting?"

"In less than 2 weeks," He said and my eyes widened before I turned to Youngmi, "We need to get started."

She nodded, "I've already listened to the demo of the song so I have an idea of what styles to put them in!"

I let out a little 'tch' and she looked at me confused, "What?"

I turned to Jimin and he hid behind Hoseok, "I feel offended Park Jimin."

"You can listen to it!" He squeaked out and I glared at him, "What if I don't want to?"

"Then you don't have to?" He asked and I shook my head, "I said if, I want to listen to it."

"Come with me, I'll show you the demo," Yoongi spoke up and Jimin nodded, "Go with Hyung! He'll show it to you."

I nodded and excused myself from BTS before following Yoongi down the hallway and into a studio. It was quiet as Yoongi sat down in a chair and opened some files on the computer in front of him.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I cautiously asked and he hands froze for a few seconds before he started clicking again, "What do you want me to say Ri Hyo?"

"You haven't called me that in months," I trailed off and he sighed before turning to face me, "You want me to call you 'babe' in front of our boss, coworkers, and your brother?"

"Okay, maybe not."