☆ BTS ships ☆

JIN X ALEX

Ah yes, the mother's of the group. There isn't much to say other than that they have spatulas and isn't afraid to whip your ass. Of course they wouldn't do it. Alex would- But Jin would stop her from doing so.

YOONGI X ALEX

Oh yes, every ARMY and Alex Stans favorite ship with her and the boys. With them around you might as well bow down to the Bangtan rap King and Queen- but you didn't hear that from me. But for real, watch out. They'll be snatching everyone's weaves. And not from sexiness either, nope. They're cuties. That's what they all fear. And you should be too.

Hoseok x Alex a.k.a Hoex/Alseok/Jooseok/Hohyun (the literal sunshines & dance machines)

When I mean they are the sunchildren I mean it. Like have you seen them together and not go "aww~"? This by far is the second dangerous ship, and I'm not joking. But however they won't kill you with cuteness. Oh no. They'll kill you with sexiness. Again, every ARMY Can tell you it is true. Especially the supporters of Alseok.

Namjoon x Alex a.k.a Namex/Aljoon/Joojoon/namhyun (the translators & dirty minded children)

The literal translators for Bangtan, and the plus is if either of them wants to diss eachother in English Jin won't know what there really talking about. It's mostly Alex singing "Expensive Girl" to Namjoon. She's done it alot for pay back and just for fun. And the dirty minded ship as well. Kinda like Jimex (Jimin x Alex)

Jimin x Alex a.k.a Jimex/Almin/Joomin/Jimhyun (the dirty minded children & dance machines)

Oh boy....This will be kinda hard to explain their relationship... It's basically skinship and praises. Mhm. No joke there. And the other members can tell you that as well cause the literally see this everyday. But when you see them pulling a durpy faces you better run cause they'll prank you and make a fuck ton of dirty jokes in the end.

Taehyung x Alex a.k.a Taex/Alhyung/Joohyung/hyunhyung (the weird children & visuals)

The weird couple. That's what they are other than the prankers. And the other guys absolutely hates it.  (it's literally alex, jimin, tae, and jungkook in the smol gang)

Jungkook x Alex a.k.a Jungex/Alkook/Jookook/hyunjung (the mother and child & prankers)

Ah yes. The very last ship. The mother and child ship of course. It's really cute like "oh man holy shit!" type of cute if ya get what I'm saying. And of course the other pranker ship. I mean it seems so fitting to see them like that. But they'll be all cute and skin ship happen then the next second they'll kill you with there love.