Leaked || Sleepover Bash

Melody's POV

"Welcome to Freshman graduation! Can we have all of our 9th graders on stage please?" Principal Gale says. I walk with Tanner and Lillian and we all stand on stage next to each other. Finally. Tonight is the big sleepover bash. Yes boys do sleep over but not in that way. Now since I'm head of my class I had to make a speech.

"Thank you for coming out today. As you all know tonight is my big sleepover bash. Well anyways this year I've made many of friends-" I was speaking until I heard a familiar voice. It was mine. I turn around and there is the video of me singing this morning on the big screen. I slowly put my head down and walked back to my seat and sunk down. Once the video was over the entire crowd was cheering and applauding. Oh god.

"Well that was something else wasn't it. Okay well nows the time you've all been waiting for. Under your seats are the yearbooks go ahead and look." She says dismissing us to our seats.

Lillian and I walk to our chairs and bend down to pick them up. I lifted mine and sat down. I closed my eyes and opened my book. There sat the round trip ticket.

"AH! I GOT IT!" I squeal.

Well this is one upside of getting my song leaked.

___________________________

So right now I am prepping for my big Sleepover Bash. I got about 12 different movies, snacks, drinks, and candy for us to eat while we hang out and party.

*ding dong*

That is the first person. Of course it's Lillian. I open the door and she shoves me inside.

"Gosh Lil what?!" I exclaim.

"So you haven't seen it yet...?" She asks.

"Seen what?" I ask confused. She holds out her phone and there's a picture of Tanner kissing April. I start to cry a little bit and she pulls me into a hug.

"We can cancel if you want."

"No it's fine. I'll be fine. Get the door I think someone's there. Imma fix my makeup." I say rushing to the bathroom. I walk in and stare at myself in the mirror. I break down crying and I lean against sink and sit down. Then I hear a knock on the door.

"Go away!" I yell.

"No." Tanner says walking in.

The sight of him makes me cry even harder.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you." He says bending down and softly kisses me. I smile half way into the kiss. He helps me up and lifts me onto the counter. He grabs a tissue and starts wiping under my eyes.

"I'm sorry really. I have no excuses but I am sorry." He says.

"I know it's okay. I'm fine now." I say hugging him. He hugs me back and grabs my hand and we walk out. He grabs a blanket and we sit down with everyone else. He covers us up and pulls my waist close to him. I smile at him and he kisses my forehead. I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up Tanner was gone as well as everyone else. I looked at the clock it was 8 in the morning. Crap were going to be late for our flight. I walk to the kitchen and grabbed my cereal. On the table was a note from Tanner it read

'Morning Gorgeous!

So I know you have to leave for your flight and I'm sorry I couldn't stay until you left my mom wanted me home but I did get you a little gift. It's on your bed go look.

Love you!

~Tan'

I hold the note close to my heart and walk to my room. When I opened the door there was a baby Yorkie pup. The puppy had another note around it's body and a box in it's mouth. I sit beside it and grab the box and open it. Inside was a beautiful necklace. It was a diamond Ferris wheel. Since Tanner and I had our first kiss on the Ferris wheel I thought that's why he got it. I was struggling to put the necklace on.

"Here let me get that." Tanner says walking out of my bathroom. I smile and pull him into a big hug. I slowly pecked his lips and he keeps holding me. Downstairs I heard the door slam.

"Quick out the window!" I demand and he quickly climbs down the tree and blows me a kiss and I wave. I jump in my bed and grab my phone to make it look like I wasn't doing anything but being lazy.

"Gosh don't you know that there are chores to be done?!?!" My stepmom yells at me.

"...sorry. I just woke up." I lie.

"Whatever get downstairs and clean!"

"I'm leaving in 5 minutes." I remind her.

"Ugh KEATON DO THE DISHES!" I hear her yell down the hall and then a door slam. Since me and Keaton share a connected bathroom he walks in my room.

"Ugh okay so I was counting my savings yesterday and I bought a plane ticket to London with you!" He says excitedly.

"Oh my gosh Kea this is going to be the best summer ever!" I say and we grab out bags and walk downstairs. He side hugs me as the taxi pulls up. I hug my dad goodbye as he slightly cries I smack him.

Once we were in we waved goodbye and then off to the airport.

Lillian was already in the taxi and we were jamming out. All I could think about was Tanner. I held the necklace he gave me tight and l looked out the window.

Keaton's POV

My sis looked sad. I've seen her sad but this just looks different. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looks at me. There are tears in her eyes and a few spill. She wipes them then lays her head on my shoulder. I gently rub her back and then we sit up and get out of the taxi when we reach the airport. We walk in with our passports in our hands. We approach the waiting room but right when we went to sit down out flight was called. We stood up and she looked behind her one last time. Like she was waiting for someone. Then I heard his voice. Tanner was running and yelling at her.

"Don't go. Stay with me." He says.

"Back up Tanner we have to leave." I demand. And he quickly picks her up and kisses her for a long time. I start tapping my foot and they stop and then we leave.

"What was that about Keats?" Lillian whispers to me.

"I don't like him." I say.

"Well neither do I but she does so maybe be happy for her. She's happy can't you see. Don't go messing that up." She says.

She's right. My sister is happy but there was something she was sad about because I could feel it. It's like the twin thing. We have like the same feelings. Anyways she happy. So I'm happy.

___________________________