CH60: His Side

Zavanna Kendra's POV

"Eroe Chan?"

Anong ginagawa niya dito?

Ngumiti siya sabay bumeso sa akin.

"I really miss you ate Zav!"

Niyakap ko rin siya. Eroe Chan is my close friend there in France. She's a very popular model in whole Europe and even in America.

"I miss you too. By the way, what brings you here? and did you know I'm here?"

"I need to tell you some important things you need to know. And if you're asking of how I found where you are, well connections will be the term"

Hmm...ano naman kayang importanteng bagay yun?

"What is it all about?" tanong ko sa kanya. Clueless talaga ako kung ano man yung sasabihin niya.

Umupo ako at ganun din naman siya. "Spill it"

"I know that you're broken-hearted because of Drake Willford" agad naman akong napatingin sa kanya. "I don't know what you're talking about" ayokong aminin kahit na totoo naman. Isa pa, ano bang kinalaman nun sa gusto niyang sabihin?

"Come on ate Zav, don't deny it. You'd been together when you two are in high school" paano niya nalaman? Ano bang alam niya?

"Eroe, alam mong close kita pero you can't just dig my past and ask lots of things about that" masyado nang over the line yung mga sinasabi niya.

"But ate Zav, its all about you and kuya Drake..." nakapout na sabi ni Eroe.

Napataas naman ang kilay ko. Kuya Drake? Ano bang alam niya kay Drake? At sa aming dalawa?

"Eroe? Sino ka ba talaga?"

"Before that, let me tell you something..." naparoll-eyes nalang ako, Eroe is the kind of girl that will makes loops and twists in her stories. She will never tell stories direct to the point.

"There's a girl who had a brother. When her brother came back in their mansion, she really expect a very successful and great brother, but instead of that, he looks like a trash and mess. She never imagine that her brother can be like that. One day, there's a call she receive from the hospital, her brother attempted suicide by driving in a dangerous cliff while drunk. That made their parents come back"

I'm confuse. I don't get her story and the connection of that against me. Bakit ba kasi di niya na sabihin direct to the point.

"Eroe, could you make it direct to the point?" I'm annoyed right now.

"Just listen, its not like you will loose something if you listen.." paligoy-ligoy pa kasi eh. Gusto ko nang malaman. "So their parents came back and check her brother's condition. She thought that they are so worried for her brother that's why they came back but when her brother finally woke up, their parents told her that there's a sudden bankruptcy in their company. They don't have any idea but to push her brother to...."

Di ko na siya pinatapos pa. "Eroe, its nonsense. I can't see any connection from that story and to my life"

Di ko maintindihan kung bakit pumunta pa dito si Eroe para lang sabihin ang walang kwentang story na 'yon. I know I'm so harsh but, I'm so upset, stress, frustrated, confuse...I don't know what to do. Napakaraming gumugulo sa isip ko and unfortunately, this is not the time para makipagkwentuhan ako kay Eroe kahit pa close ko siya.

"I'm sorry Eroe but I don't have the time for your stories right now, maybe next time. I won't ask you to leave but if you want, you can tour here. I don't wanna be rude but if you'll excuse me, I need some fresh air"