Chapter 9 prt. 2

The door opened and Dally came back inside.

"Hey Dal.", I greeted, looking up from a magazine that was laying on the end table.

"Sup Kelse.", he replied. I noticed he gave me a small wink.

"Where's Johnny?", I asked.

"Him and Pony double dated.", Soda answered. I simpally nodded. Two-Bit grabbed some cake and sat in front of the t.v. When he turned it on, he was expecting Mickey, instead we got something much worse:

"There has been a shooting at a local school dance here in Tulsa on top of the tornado warning. Witnesses say they were having a good time, dancing and hanging out when a man who is unidentified came in and began shooting."

It was too much for all of us to handle so we turned the t.v off.

"We have to get Ponyboy and Johnny.", I ran, tugging Darry's arm.

"She's right, Dare.", Steve agreed. All of us were worried and Dally was frozen stiff.

"Get in the truck, all of you. Now!", Darry demanded. We raced out there and Two-Bit slipped, almost busting his butt on some steps.

"Two-Bit, c'mon!", I yelled. Two got up and ran inside, slamming the truck door.

"Darry drive faster.", I whined. I was too scared to cry.

"Kelsey calm down, I'm trying not to wreck.", he said.

"Darrel Shayne Curtis, this is our brother and best friend. Now put some prep in your step and slam on the gas!", I yelled. That must've sparked something because in no time we saw flashing lights and caution tape.

Darry didn't even have the truck stopped and I jumped out, followed by Dallas.

"My brother, where's my brother and best friend??", I asked everywhere. All I got was a bunch of ''I don't know"s.

"Ponyboy! Johnny!", the gang screamed. I ran past the caution tape and through some cops. I made it into the school and seen about ten bloody bodies on the ground. My heart dropped at the sight. I couldn't breathe and I instantly threw up.

"Oh Kelsey. It's ok, we'll find them.", Dally reassured, holding my hair back.

"Ar-Are they laying there?", I asked crying.

"I don't see them.", Dally answered, wrapping me in his arms. The rest of the gang walked in. I was sobbing into Dal's chest. They didn't pay any attention to it, though.

" J-johnny?", Dallas whispered. I looked up at Dallas and his face was in shock. My heart dropped to my stomach in fear of what I was gonna see if I turned around.

"Dallas I'm so scared.", Johnny cried. I sighed in relief and turned around. I broke out of Dally's arms into Johnny's.

"Johnny, where's Ponyboy?", I asked.

"Right here.", Ponyboy answered. I didn't notice he was behind Johnny. I grabbed them both and smothered them.

Sorry it's a bit short. I just wanted to get it over with. BIG plans coming up. (; Anywho's if I take forever to upload like always, just be entertained with my story Staying Gold and of that's not enough I have a TWD story called Afraid.