Not so lovely encounter.

“So you wanna fight then?...Very well then.” roared the voice of the red grim reaper alongside his death scythe, a red chainsaw.

“I told you it was an accident! Why are you so angry with me?” said the the other while doing wild gestures with his hands, such a disrespectful behaviour. “William T. Spears it is not an accident when you are trying to slice my boyfriend in half with your death scythe!” snarled the angry
reaper. Now, you may be wondering how it got to this point right? Then I guess I will have to tell you.

It all started when Grell and Undertaker were innocently strolling through the old streets of London on 24th  of December  1886. The streets were full of fine gentlemen and ladies from all different classes of society, running around in order to find the last of their Christmas gifts. The lovely couple was enjoying the stroll while engaging in small talk about what will they do after. They turned left and went to a park and decided to sit on a bench for a while. Since they are both grim reapers the cold around them doesn’t affect them as much as normal humans and they won’t get sick. Suddenly, a portal appeared before them and a slender fine looking figure ran through,immediately aiming his weapon for the silver-haired one of the couple. Startled from the surprise attack the victim didn’t do anything, but his lovely red rose has really good reflexes and immediately summoned her death scythe. With one fluid motion, successfully, protecting her boyfriend. “What do you think you’re doing William?!” the redhead shouted at the attacker. “Sweet mother of Rhea. I’m so sorry, this is a complete accident. I am so sorry” William responded, his expression looking as guilty as it possibly could.

And that’s how we got where we are right now with Grell furiously looking and shouting at William while Undertaker tries, without much success, to stop his lovely rose from slicing the other in half with her chainsaw. She was furious with him, she knows he doesn’t approve of hers and undertaker ’s relationship but does he have to go so far to even try to kill him? She will paint him with red for this! As her death scythe is swinging in the direction of the one who tried to take her happiness from her a hand grabs hers and prevents it from moving. William, not prepared for the attack just stood there motionless with the rawest fear of them all, the fear of unpreventable death. “Now, now my dearest rose. Calm down it’s okay, it really is okay. As much as I am flattered that such a lovely lady as you would kill for creepy ol’ me, you shouldn’t for it’s almost Christmas and I think that with this lovely time of the year you shouldn’t kill someone. So what about we forgive this young foolish man, go home and get some lovely beaker of tea of course with our lovely bone shaped cookies?” said the silver-haired gentleman. With that Grell got her chainsaw out of the way. “That sounds lovely my dear, but when our vacation ends I will have a serious chat with William. He won’t be able to get away with attacking the legendary grim reapers that easily. I will have to teach him a lesson, but for now, get back to your rightful realm and don’t come near us!” Grell shouted at William with a death glare. Scared, William quickly opened a portal to the reaper realm and ran off. While looking the other in their bi-coloured eyes the couple's hands intertwined. They shared a loving kiss and after breaking eye contact they slowly went off to their home, the funeral parlour for the tea and bone biscuits.
The end.