Chapter 14

"What?" The three girls yelled out in horror. 

"Yes, I'm sorry girls but it's for you to control your umm...vampireness." Slender says sorry. They sigh as Slender teleport them.

Y/N POV

--5 Weeks Past--

Knock

Knock

Knock

The door opened.

"Hey guys. We're back."  I said sadly. 

"Wh-y ar-are y-you sa-d?" Toby asked curiously occasionally twitching

"Um...y-you s-ee." I stutter, tears threatening to fall, "Ri...we lost her." 

"Sh-she di-ed?" Toby asked shocked, still twitching.

"No-no she...we can't find her." I replied back with a frown. Toby lets us in.

"Yo-you have to t-ell t-he rest." He says sadly. I nod. 'Time for the worst' I think sadly. Everybody turns to me.

"Y/N! Psy!" They said happily, "Where's Ri?"

"We-we lost her...w-e ca-an't f-ind h-her." My head drops as tears fall, I see Psy's nails turn blue. (Because she is emotionless, her nails turn the colour of her mood.)

Slender teleports in front of me, "Oh! Hey girls, where's Ri?" He looks at us curiously. Even though, he was facial less you could tell he was curious.

"Um... we can't find her...we lost her." I say a little frightened of how Slender was going to act.

"What?" He says shocked.

--2 Months Past--

There was now a new creepypasta. She didn't talk though. Most people just called her Speechless. Oh how surprised they would of been if they knew who she was.

This chapter is a filler, that's why it's so short.