Ending Pt.1

A week past after the war. Most creepypastas who were injured in the war, already healed. But one thing stood out...

Ri.

She has been very distant instead of her usual cheerful chatter. You could see her at breakfast, lunch and dinner. She still ate cookies but...

...she isn't the same.

She would occasionally talk to Jeff but that was it. Until today.

Ri walked up to me, "Hey sis..." She said shyly.

"Yeah Ri?" I reply.

"Could you come to the living room?" She asked fidgeting.

I nod and follow her. Ri smiles and skips to the living room. She walks up to Jeff and whispers something in his ear.

He nods and Ri stands on a chair. "Hey guys!" She waved cheerfully, "I wanted to announce that...me and Jeff are dating." 

A series of gasps followed. She just looked at them awkwardly. "Well cya!" She dashed to her room.

I sighed and followed, she saw me and gave me a smile. She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. She opened the door. Around the room, there were pin boards on ships she had. 

"Could you help me with one of my favourite ships? EJ and Psy." She pointed at one of the boards. I nodded.

~~~~

Our plan had been set. It was time, unknown to me. It wasn't just for EJ and Psy. I giggle as I slip the note under EJ's door. I quickly ran away. The plan was to get EJ to read the note, and Psy to read the note under her door. They go and watch a sunset and end up together! It was a really simple plan. I see Psy run out her door. 

"Hey, Psy what cha doing?" I ask casually.

"Umm...nothing?" Psy replies alarmed. She quickly darts past me. I giggle and walk down stairs. BEN comes up to me, "Hey Y/N"... 

Sorry for the shortness! I realised that I don't have a lot of ideas for this book anymore. I have a lot for Cold Blood but...yeah. This book is going to end soon...Anyway! In Cold Blood it's also gonna be a creepypasta x reader. I'll give you a hint! He has brown hair...