Extra Strip 2

“But, really! You were so awesome back then!”

“Shut the hell up, damn it. Just continue cooking my food. Everything’s your entire fucking fault, bastard.”

“You know what, Romano? You were so cool! Anyone would definitely fall for you—”

“I know. You don’t have to tell me that.”

“To think that you really saved me...” Spain chuckled, smiling towards the quite embarrassed Italian.

“Shut up! I didn’t fucking did that for your damn sake, you damn ass!”

“Romano, you’re really cute back then! Especially, that bad-assed attitude you’d shown me! Boss is really happy~”

“What the hell?! Well I’m sorry I’m not cute when I’m in my ‘normal’ mode, fucking bastard!”

“I would love to see more of those, Romano!~ Show Boss more, Romaaaaa~”

“Like I’ll do that shitty thing, Spain!” He rolled his eyes away from the other’s vert orbs and crossed his arms. “Like the hell I care about you wanting to see more of my bad-ass side...” mumbled the other, which let Spain not hear him.

“...But, really... Thank you, Romano. I’m really thankful that I have you. Thank you for saving me, for protecting me even though that’s my job. I—”

“Like I said, shut the fuck up. How many times do you have to say you’re thanking me and whatsoever? Are you stupid?” Romano approached the amused older brunet and wrapped his arms around him. “Don’t fucking think that I’m doing this stupid thing for you. I just...” The male stopped, gazing away from the side of the Spaniard’s neck. “...don’t want to lose you, bastard.”

Knowing that Spain himself was surprised at Romano’s sudden act, he wrapped his arms around the younger nation, hugging him back. “As I do, Romano.”

// I know I mentioned something about this fanfiction not doujin-tainted. But it’s not really a doujin-tainted story! It’s not, really—err, well, okay. It’s doujin-tainted, but only the second strip. ;~; Who would have thought that Spain would immediately read what Romano was implying? I mean, the hugging part and that moment he said he doesn’t want to lose the Spaniard. Well, whatever. *shrugs*