Extra Strip 3

March, 14, 2013

The next day, right after the incident, the Cardinals who gathered inside the Sistine Chapel, had made their decisions regarding the next Pope's case. Jorge Mario Bergoglio, addressed to be the first Pope Francis after so many years. The said Pope is from Argentina, one of the countries in Latin America. He's known to be a humble priest, especially giving blessings to people even if he's outside the church or the cathedral.

South & North Italy, Spain, France and the other Catholic and Christian nations celebrated the event with their respective people. These representatives waved their flags, with Veneziano waving his real flag, and appeared to be satisfied about cardinals' decisions. "Viva Papa Francesco!" They all simultaneously exclaimed, smiles drawn on their faces.

Romano, who was wearing his arch bishop suit, seemed very tired. He hardly got any sleep since Pope Benedict XVI resigned (February 28, 2013). South Italy was patrolling the place, checking if something unnecessary might happen or is happening. He was one of those people who helped out and lit the vicinity's chimney, which let out a white smoke, informing people that they had already chosen a new pope. Selling of the said seal was also over.

// Source about Pope Francis: BBC News, World News.