Prolouge

Life for one woman, namely, Zephyranth Nectarine Celestine Potter-Black-Flamel-Peverell has become boring.

She had captured just about all the remaining Death Eaters after the war, got their fortunes thanks to the Right of Conquest in her world, and easily became the wealthiest woman in the world. Heck she could buy it and still have plenty left over.

What would she do since things have become boring?

Finding herself looking at a map of Europe, she decides to throw a dart to decide.

It landed on Rome.

Well, she always wanted to go there.

Considering she possessed the Hallows and had the ability, along with her family ring being the thing to access her vaults.

--------------
Zephyr found herself at Rome within an hour, and she decided to take a two week long vacation there.

Settling in her expensive hotel room, she thought about going to a speakeasy for starters.

Dressing in a green satin dress and thigh high black stiluetto boots with silver snake jewelry, Zephyranth entered with her short black hair as wavy as she intended, she was easily gazed by other men. She left to a solitary table she reserved, intending to enjoy the view of the city alone.
-------------
One man in particular was happy to have pulled off another heist, and decided to celebrate another job well-done.

He happened to have dragged his two friends there as well, as he looked over the place, already appreciating the women in particular.

Though he noticed a group of men gazing at a particular woman.

She had short black hair just begging to be fondled, a body that Casanova would approve of, a sense of fashion Fujiko would go crazy over, and her eyes....

All he could say is that they could shame the finest emeralds he'd ever stolen. They were that bright and green.

They matched well with her hair, also reminding him of a cat. Whoever her parents were, they gave her nothing but the best traits as she could be a living work of art he'd be happy to steal.

She had a heavy gaze out to the city as she sipped on her drink, not paying attention to any of the men trying to talk to her.

And judging from the long black fur coat on her shoulders, her aristocratic features, and the ring on her hand which was ancient, she obviously came from old money.

But why be in a cheap speakeasy like this place?

Wouldn't she be in a prestigious club for women rather than be leered by unsavory wolves?

Either way, it works out for him.

Knowing Jigen and Goemon would be occupied with the bartender, he drifted off to greet the mysterious woman.

-------------
Plz comment!