Chapter Three

-VIDCON DAY ONE-

Jordans POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm going off. I squinted my eyes, sitting up and turning off the alarm.

Today was the first day of Vidcon.

I yawned and pulled back my sheets, crawling out of my warm bed. I made my way downstairs, and quickly ate a bowl of cereal. My family was still asleep, so I was the only one that was awake.

After eating, I rushed back upstairs. I put on my outfit for the day- dark blue jeans, a loose floral top, and my doc martins. After I finished changing I put my hair up into a messy side braid, and did my makeup the same as I had done before.

Checking to make sure I had everything packed, I grabbed my keys and drove to the hotel I was going to be staying at.

After getting my bags and checking in, I made my way up to my room. I recognized a few youtubers, stopping to say hi to them. Once I finally made it to my room, I sighed, dropping my bags. It was a long walk.

I grabbed my Vidcon badge, and went back downstairs to the hotel lobby. I had about 2 hours before my meet and greet, so I could just walk around for a bit.

When I got to the convention center, I was shocked. There were so many people, and that was just the crowd outside of the building. I had brought my camera, so I immediately began vlogging.

"Hey guys its Jordan! Its day one of Vidcon and Im about to walk in. Theres a tonnn of people here." I turned the camera, so it was facing all the people walking by.

"I have a Meet and Greet later today with some cool people, so Ill record some stuff there too!" I placed my hand over the lens, and turned off my camera.

I walked out along the entrance of the building, taking everything in. There were people singing at open mics, booths set up for interviewing people, it was like heaven for any youtuber.

I walked inside, just looking through all the booths. I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around.

"Hi, um do you think we could take a picture?" A small girl who looked about 14 asked.

"Yeah of course!" I smiled. She handed me her phone and we took a few pictures, making different faces.

"Thankyou so much!" She said, hugging me.

"No problem! I hope I get to see you again." I smiled at her. Meeting the people who support me and my youtube career was the best thing ever.

I was stopped a few more times while I was wandering around. I hadn't recognized anyone I was hoping to meet yet, so I just walked until it was time to head over for the Meet&Greet.

I made my way to where I had met up with Luke, Mikey, and Trevor before, but a security guard stopped me. "Are you Jordan?" He asked.

I nodded, and he led me back to a small room. The guys were already there, all sitting on the leather couches scattered around the room. They all turned when I walked in.

"Oh hey Jordan!" Trevor leaned his head back on the couch so he could see me, giving me a lopsided smile.

"Hi!" I replied, and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Thankfully I was starting to get more comfortable being around Trevor, but I wasn't completely over the fact that I was able to just casually talk to my idol whenever.

I walked over to the couches where everyone was sitting, saying hi to Mikey and Luke.

"Jordannn!" Luke stood up, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug.

Didn't expect that.

Shrugging it off, I hugged him back before going and sitting down next to Trevor.

"So how long do we have until we start meeting people?" I asked excitedly.

Mikey checked his phone. "About ten minutes I think."

"Okay, we should go out to the tables and stuff then, and make sure everything is set up and maybe we can get a peek at who showed up," Trevor suggested.

We all agreed, standing up and walking out to the table where we were going to take pictures with everyone. We could see everyone lined up, and I started getting excited.

Once the fans noticed us, they all started screaming, waving frantically and trying to get our attention.

We lined up along the table, starting with Mikey, then Luke, Me, and lastly Trevor.

We waved to a few girls, before turning to each other.

"I cant wait!" Mikey said, cracking his knuckles in anticipation.

"You ready?" One of the security people asked, walking up to us.

We all nodded.

•••

Hey guys! its really late at night right now and I'm jamming out to lady gaga... oops.

anyways, wattpad is still being annoying (dear wattpad, please get your shit together, thanks.) and wont let me comment or vote on anything. its really frustrating, but thats why i haven't been replying to anyones comments and stuff.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter(: