Son of Entrance

Styx just gave me a call. Yeah, I know. I know this all is hard on her little precious heart made of so many romantic illusionary stuff she saw six hundred times work out as beautifully as an Indian summer wedding.
- Okey, I'm coming. - I said.
I drove around a bit before stopping at her place. She's been panicking. Maybe I got this wrong. I opened window.
- Don't just freeze there. Get in.
Styx made up some answer not aware how her lips couldn't even finish it. She run to the other side of street and pointed on a store. In a moment after she was in my car.
- Uh, I haven't asked but I guess you'll love to have some too. - she opened a chocolate.
- Hell, you're so depressed.
She tried to smile but ended like dentists' advertisement pose.
- I guess so. - she broke down.
- It's alright, Styxie. Where'd you wanna go?
- Gucci store. - she laughed, I laughed too.
- Well too bad. - I turned right and added gas. -Let's joke my way.
- Save that energy for tonight, G-boi. - she raised my phone in her hand. - Sextext here.
- Damn, give me that. - I shut phone down.
Turned on 42 street corner. She glanced over me.
- N-o-t getting in there. - she said as I knew she will.
- It's not like strip bar at all.
Her hair was pink as neon silhouette of woman wrapped around lamppost.
- At all. - I repeated.
She took me by the hand and opened the door. We sat in a corner, light was dim.
- Hey, what do you wanna drink? - waitress asked and looked down on her uniform. It was wet.
- Suckers. - I said.
- Oh, it's you Axel. I have this. - she placed a note on a table. - O-o. - she raised brows.
- Troubles, troubles. - I laughed as I read the words. - Be good, Cassia, get my lady what she wants. He wants me upstairs.
- Manhattan, please. - Styx said and turned to me. - This the second time today you leave me like an unwanted puppy.
I couldn't explain myself to her right now. Whatsoever it's not like I had to treat her other way. My daddy's abandoned mistress.
- Learn to face your lonely nights, Styx. I'm nobody to you, anyway.
She stood up and than sat back again. That's all. Lonely nights. Company is another joke if you think it makes difference. But now my time is up. Under curtain by the side of a dance floor I entered hallway. A bit too long because the only room it leads to wasn't bigger than public restroom. Before entering it, I read words at my hand once more.
'Like father, like son?'

(This is just a piece, :)) - Jesse M.