The Graveyard Party

"So you all know where to go?"

Serena and the others came out of the rock, Sara holding a file.

"Yep. All good." She replied. All of a sudden, the ground started to shake.

"What's happening?!" Lila asked. Serena smiled.

A bell rang and hundreds, maybe thousands of ghosts came flying in. "What's all this about?" Clara asked, amazed. "Oh I can't believe I forgot to say! Today's my 135th birthday, so my uncle let me throw a huge party!" Serena said. It was incredible! Ghosts from all over the world! Spirits of all shapes and sizes! Laughing, Serena floated upwards in a spiral and sang along with the other ghosts.

When the crypt doors creak

And the tombstones quake

Spooks come out for a swinging wake

Happy haunts materialize

And begin to vocalize

Grim grinning ghosts, come out to socialize!

Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide

Or a silly spook may sit by your side

Shrouded in a daft disguise

They pretend to terrorize

Grim grinning ghosts, come out to socialize

As the moon climbs high o'er dead oak tree,

Spooks arrive for the midnight spree,

Creepy creeps with eerie eyes

Start to shriek and harmonize

Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell

Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell

Restless bones etherealize

Rise as spooks of every size

Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Come out to socialize!

The girls applauded for everyone as Serena gave a bow. Suddenly, three ghosts appeared in front of them, one ghost Clara's height, a second ghost who was tall and skinny, and a short ghost with a bushy beard. They smiled upon seeing them. Serena then said, "Girls, I want you to meet my friends, Phineas, Ezra and Gus. Boys these are Clara, Sara and Lila." Serena then whispered, "They can't talk, but their actions say a lot." Phineas, Ezra and Gus, all gave a little bow to the girls and beckoned them over to a bush. Serena quickly explained, "We love playing pranks on the other spirits. Care to join us?" she added a mischievous grin.

Sara answered for them all "Oh yeah!"