Cutie - Sally One shot

Sally x Shy reader cuz requested (i need inspiration I'm watching Emo shit how the fuck do I write cutesy stuff- OH SHIT BRENDON--)

Sal's POV.

I was sitting with Y/N in my room, looking for something to do. I look at the ceiling and turn my head to Y/N. "how about a movie?" I ask.

Y/N smiled lightly fidgeting with the hem of their sleeves. "Umm... sure what do you have?".

I get up and pull a box from under the TV stand. "Well, you can look" I push the box towards them. Y/N takes a look into the box and picks a dvd.

I look at the movie they picked "The Fault In Our Stars?" ((Look, I love this movie I cry every time, amazing movie))

Y/N nodded "I uhh I heard it's good so" they shrugged hesitantly.

"Alright" I nod lightly "Let's watch it then!" I smile softly.

I put the DVD in the player and sat back beside Y/N.

During the movie I hear sniffs coming from Y/N. I turn to them and see their cheeks stained with tears.

"Y/N! Are you- Are you okay?" I frown lightly.

Y/N looks at me a second and turns away. "Sorry- yeah yeah I'm uhh I'm okay" They nodded softly.

I wrap my arms around them gently.

"It's dumb! It's just a movie!" They whined, rubbing their eyes.

"Hey, it's a sad movie, obviously they do everything to make the viewers cry, I don't blame you"

Y/N turns to me and smiles softly.

I pull up my mask lightly, enough to be able to kiss their cheek.

They hide their face with their sleeves and chuckle lightly.

"I didn't make you too embarrassed, right?" I ask, smiling a bit

They shake their head lightly.

"Good" I chuckle lightly.

They put their head against my shoulder and eventually shut their eyes.

----

I swear this is InkyPrincy 100% lmao same shy fidgeting behaviour LOVE YOU BBY 💕💕💕