Smokey Road - Larry oneshot

I'm on the road and I thought of this :)
//warning: use of drugs (weed)//

Larry's POV

I sat in the driver's seat while Y/N buckles up in the passenger seat. I start to drive out the parking and I hear a soft sigh from beside me. I look over to my lover and before I could do anything else they spoke.

"Do you mind if I play my music?" Y/N asked softly, almost as if they would get in trouble for asking.

I smile softly and look back at the road "of course kitten, go ahead"

I hear a soft chuckle from them and they plug in their phone. They start playing very movie-music scene songs. I can hear Y/N whisper the lyrics of the songs.

After 20 minutes there's finally a song I know by heart. I turn up the volume and move from side to side as I sing loudly with a large smile. Y/N snickers and joins me into the singing.

It's the first time Y/N willingly sings in front of me. It warms my heart that they trust me so much since I know they're shy about singing in front of others. As soon as the song is done I put the volume down and go to the drive through of a fast food. "What would you like?" I ask, placing my old car behind a van.

Y/N tells me their order and I order, pay and pass the bags to my lover. I start devouring my burger as I drove and Y/N lightly put the volume up. We finished eating and my significant other gasps. They start playing an album which we both really like the group. Obviously I put the volume back up and we have another session of yelling lyrics as we chuckle.

I finally park in the driveway after 2 more hours of driving. I sigh in relief and Y/N turns back to grab our bags. They headed out the car and went to unlock the door while I grab the trash in the car to throw them away. I climb the stairs and join Y/N inside. I shut the door to then lock it to go flop down on the couch.

Y/N came out of our bedroom, probably from putting the bags in the room. They sit down between my legs and lean on top of me. I kiss the top of their forehead softly. Y/N looks up at me with a smile and start stroking my chest. I smile back and take a small inhale.

"Would you like to smoke?" I ask quietly.

"sure" Y/N nodded, sitting up.

I get up to go grab my pipe and grinder from my bedside table. I come back, hand the stuff to Y/N and open the window. Y/N twisted the cap of my metal grinder before handing it back to me. I fill up the bowl of the pipe and grab my lighter from my pocket.

"Would you like to go first?" I ask politely to my lover.

They nod and sit closer to take the pipe from my hand to put it against their soft pink lips. I hand them the lighter and they take a deep breath of the smoke from the burning herb.

Y/N exhales after a few seconds, blowing a small cloud from their lungs. They give me a soft smile and chuckled. We then take turns for a good 15 minutes before I finally feel the effects kicking in. I empty my pipe and put it on the coffee table with my grinder and lighter. I look over Y/N and I see them staring outside silently.

They look back at me and smile "please don't— laugh at me if I say something stupid" Y/N begged slowly.

I nod "I won't, don't worry" I reply and lay back against the couch.

Y/N gets up and gets an apple from the fridge before sitting back down on the couch. They take a bite and look at me surprised.

"I got up right?" Y/N asked me looking confused.

I nod again "you did"

"Oohh okay" Y/N nods and takes another bite of their apple.

Poor thing seems to have problem with time. I wrap my arms around them gently and kiss their cheek. Y/N hums happily and lean against me. I ran my fingers through their hair and grab the remote.

"How about we watch a movie?" I ask my cuddly lover

Y/N nods "(favourite movie) pleeaaase" they beg.

I chuckle and go on Netflix to start the movie. I pull them a little closer and they gently rub my chest as they eat.

After the movie, Y/N and I head to bed, I help them out of their clothes into something comfy and make them lay in bed. I lay down next to them and watch them slowly fall asleep.

I kiss Y/N's cheek and fall asleep peacefully after them.