Chapter 1; #ripmona

{after season 5 episode 12}

Hannah's pov;

I tried to fall asleep that night. Once I actually fell asleep my dreams were just a bunch of flash backs of Mona and I. It's funny how you don't realize how much you need someone till there gone.

I got a text from Aria saying to meet her and Emily at the grill. Once I got there it was completely empty almost abandon. I found a half of coffee then Aria bursts through the door saying "sorry I'm late I had to find this". Aria shows me a photo of Alison after her funeral. We have been lying for Ali for to long. Remember Alison's on the other side. She isn't the one getting the texts she's sending them.

Emily's pov;

As I was driving to the grill I was thinking about Mona and how she died for us. We basically took someone's life. Now someone's Mom is probably crying herself to sleep and thinking she's a horrible mother. And to think this is all because of us.

I walked into the grill. "What are we talking about" I looked at the photo. "What's that"? "It's proof" Aria said. "We need to find evidence Spencer didn't kill Bethany Young". Bing our phones went off. I glanced down and it said "Better watch your back Bitches cause if you use that photo then not just Mona will be in a casket".

{more? Thoughts? New chapter tomorrow}