To All The Boys I've Ever Loved.

Jimin: oh jimin your soft chubby cheeks the very same cheeks that you slimed down a little to make others happy.. To that kid back then that would hope to make it big one day..well look now you've done it, what other accomplishments is there now? You're fulfilling your wishes

Taehyung: How does it feel that you can now buy whatever you want and help out your family? How does it feel to wear that same jacket your mom bought you back then with pride? To tell others she bought it for you and in return you bought her something just as expensive and if not more extravagant? Something that she'll love more than anything. I bet your family is happy for you now that you are famous, but dont worry them alot.

Yoongi: how is that shoulder doing? I hope its alot better for you since you were badly hurt in that accident. Is your mental health alright Yoongi? I hope its in the right place, thank you for sharing agust D with us and giving us a glimpse of your life behind the scene of an idol rapper while rapping about your depression. I love you for that.

Jin:From the guy with low esteem to the always beautiful and worldwide known handsome guy.  How does it feel to be known globally?  I bet it feels good, even though i dont speak on things that bad people say about you or the others i do see and listen, i wish this year will go better for you, i hope you visit that beauty queen you call mother and that you visit your father and sibling happily and enjoy the reunion after this tour. Have lots of fun before your enlistment alright? We love a beautiful worldwide handsome legend.

Jungkook: to the maknae that the girls swoon over, to the one that doesn't want to be called oppa. You grew alot since debut right? You arent that little 14 year old who practiced until late back then to achieve his dream. You are the dream that 14 year old wanted, you are the golden maknae and not that international playboy everyone is calling you still. You are the one who fought for his dream and what he believed in now look at you? A grown man that is such a helpful gentlemen...i love you alot because you are helpful and true.

Namjoon: How is your heart? I know its been years since your heart surgery back then but i still want to make sure you are alright because it was really serious back then wasnt it?  I didnt hear about it until maybe 3 days ago and now i regret i didnt know it sooner. Im glad bighit doesnt overwork you because we dont know what would happen to you if you were seriously injured or something, thank you for being our leader of the group and for taking care of the other and helping produce the tracks, its honestly the best thing you could have done, i bet your mother is very happy with what you are doing, keep that sexy brain of yours too. I hope you always remain humble because i loved you always.

Hoseok: To our ball of sunshine, from that streetdancer to the  famous hope on the street how does it feel to be known? To have your talents shown to young idols-to-be to those younger trainees who wish to fulfill their dream as you did before them? How does it feel to have freedom and make your parents proud? To be the pride of your father and mother? To actually make them happy as your sister is doing the same, you both are doing a wonderful job keeping your parents happy and maintaining who you really are all at the same time.
You really are a ball of sunshine..you started off as a star that became the light of the universe bringing light into those lives you touch.

To all the boys in bangtan I've loved: Thank you for being my peace in life and thank you for always being the one gorup who has opened my eyes. Im sorry that i didnt get official merch or albums or anything to remember you guys, but in my next life i hope you all meet again to form a group with the same point of view as bts now...to be the greater good and to be those voices that really listen. I hope we are reborn into the same era again so that i can relive these happy memories with you all because i love you all alot..to all the boys I've ever loved before in bangtan.. Thank you for making my life somewhat complete and when my life's last chapter is finish I'll thank you and smile with tears because i know you made it so much better To all the boys in bangtan...thank you for everything

To all the idols and singers even certain rappers I've loved before . i thank you for your music and inspiration to keep me going in this life. I hope you all live your life happily now that you have fulfilled your dreams with many more.