Jungkook

[This is based off of a nightmare i had of my boyfriend and our children *We named our kids already if we wanted boys or girls...so yeahhhh..its weird i know* but he comforted me through text or whatever..so i feel better..]

Y/n walked on the train tracks holding hands with both of her children. The oldest boy was sebastian who had brown hair like his mother and marshall the youngest had black hair like his father. "Mommy, daddy is hiding behind the bushes"

Marshall says "Mommy knows already marshmallow..i can see the coconut from here" Sebastian starts to walk ahead of his mother and younger brother going onto the middle of the bridge. Y/n picks up marshall letting him rest at her hip and she continued to walk but faster this time, something didnt feel right but she didnt know what.

She felt the bridge shift under her feet and she widened her eyes feeling it tilt over. She looked behind them seeing that every single part of the bridge was being flipped over to the fish trap below.

"Sebastian run!" Sebastian did as told and ran for the end of the bridge but had stopped going backwards when the other end of the tracks began to flip over as well. He didnt have a choice but to go down into the water and the same went for y/n and Marshall as well.

Jungkook could be heard shouting above them as y/n swam over to sebastian making him hug the beam and she same over towards marshall but he had went under the water scaring her and she looked towards jungkook who was taking off his shoes . "jungkook i cant find marshall! Help!"

Jungkook nodded and he jumped off of the bridge and into the water. It was as if he knew where marshall was and when he came back up he had marshall in his arms. "You're okay marshall, Daddy has you"

Jungkook said comforting his son swimming towards his wife and he swam to another beam across from sebastian and he let marshall onto it.

A scream rang out and y/n turned to look at sebastian who was pulled under the water by someone and blood showed its vibrant colors in the waters as y/n looked in horror panicking as she swam to where her son disappeared.

She went under the water grabbed onto a cloth and she came back up seeing his a piece of his shirt and she cried not wanting to believe it was her sons blood.

"Marshall!!!"She turned around again this time noticing a pool of blood around jungkook and him frantically Searching for their youngest child. Jungkook as frantically going under and above the water looking for his son. He suddenly went under too and blood spread there as well and she couldnt help but cry as she went under too letting the trap set for killing fishes kill her as well.

*In reality*

Y/n woke up screaming and crying covering her face. Jungkook woke up beside her and he hugged her close to his chest caressing her hair To calm her down. "It wasnt real y/n, calm down it was just a nightmare."

Y/n calmed back down slowly falling asleep again and jungkook sang to her to make sure she was deeply into her sleep. He gets up to go check on their children. "Have a good night boys.."

Jungkook closes the door and he goes back to their room. Laying in bed with his wife hugging her to his side. It was obvious he knew what the nightmare was about. It was the same reoccurring nightmare that tormented her but he knew that as long as he was here she would be alright.

.......End.........

So remember my instagram? Yeah well i switched to my old one. Im not liking the new one but the old one is the one i remember the most. I never posted on this account but i somehow earned all of these followers? But okay...anywhosza please follow me and I'll follow back!

anywhosza please follow me and I'll follow back!