A bad ass little girl, named Felisha.

Myrah Joe Josephine

Quote: Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?

Smoking on that g-pen got me tweaking, yeah, I feel that

And in that den it's traffic season and I feel that

My bitch say, "Vic, baby, you crazy" yeah, I feel that

Them niggas fubu, they fugazi, lean got me lazy

I'm sipping on her, oh they say they drill, and they don't do that

Ten minutes into the party and it was already getting crowded. With word getting out about me hosting a party, everybody and they momma made it they job to show up. 

"Ayo' get yo crooked ass toes off my fucking table Ross." I yelled, I swear these niggas have no respect. Who takes they damn shoes and socks off, and then put they nasty ass toes on the table? Just fucking dirty. I made a mental note of throwing away the glass table, and buying a new one.

"Ma' fault, Rah" He said, laughing and removing his critters off my table.

I rolled my eyes and sipped my peach ciroc straight out the bottle. I walked through my house going straight to the backyard, and sitting by the pool.

"My anaconda don't, My anaconda don't, My anaconda don't want nun' unless you got buns hun." Screamed out a crowd of girls from inside the house. A big ass grin came to my face, as I thought about Nicki Minaj's ass.

"Fuck you smiling about Rah'?"Said my best friend, Kennon.

"That Labron hairline you got bruh." I busted out laughing, at my own joke.

"Fuck out my face, my hair longer then yo momma's edges."He joked, as we both fell into a fit of laughter.

"How it's been Rah?"He asked, referring to me being on house arrest for three months for breaking into my ex house, and dragging her across her whole house, by her dry ass weave. The bitch had the nerve to think she was safe, after cheating on me. But it's all good cause I already fucked her mom. Her mom pussy was better than her ass. 

I chuckled at the thought, "It's been all good in the hood." He nodded,

"That's good. You know I broke up with Shante?" [A/N pronounced shawn-tae]

"Ion even know why you dated that hoe." I said, shaking my head, and staring at people playing volleyball in the pool, and boys trying to crop a feel on girls who came off as easy.

CLAP!

I busted out laughing, as one of the girls slapped a guy, for trying to stick his hands in her panties.

"Shit, I shoulda' listened to you too. I caught the bitch going through my pockets in the middle of the night. I had to put a hot one in her lil' dumb ass." He said, taking a blunt out the zipper in his Jacket.

"I hope yo' ass ain't leave no evidence either. You know the opps be dick riding hard as hell." I said now bringing my attention to him.

"Girl you must be mistaking me for some other nigga, cause you sure as hell got me fucked up. I swear being on house arrest must of fucked with yo' damn brain cells or some shit." He said, glaring at me.

"Nigga shut yo' ass up with all that bullshit. You like my brother, and I'm only questioning yo' ass cause I ain't try'na have you slip up, and be stuck behind bars." I said seriously,

We stared at each other for three minutes straight, until he pulled me into a hug. "Ain't no shit gon' happen to me girl."

"Yeah, That's what Bonqueasha told Shaqueada." I said back smartly, [A/N pronounced Bon-qwe-sha and Sha-qwe-da]