Don't Wanna Dance

Taylorette Meagan Smith

Quote: They say through the pain, that's how we learn.

I sat boredly at the counter of my father's store. It was literally getting old, sitting here for 24 hours. I was thinking about selling the store, but I wouldn't do that to my father.

DING, DING

I raised my head boredly, as I saw a group of girls coming in the store dressed in party dresses, and heels that I wouldn't even dream about wearing.

"I swear to god Felisha, you is so damn fat!" One girl said, stomping her foot, as the other girl, Felisha, rolled her eyes.

"All fucking well! I'm hungry! Bitch be happy I'm even driving yo broke ass to the damn club. I should make ya dumb ass walk with all that shit you talking." Felisha said, snapping at her.

*Girl, I was just playing damn!" She said, rolling her eyes at her.

"Yeah, iight," She said, as she was rummaging  through the rack, filled with chips.

"Hey, how much is this?" Another girl said, holding up a brownie.

"25¢" I said, bringing my attention back to her.

"Awe shit, I'm bout to be coming here more." She said picking up 5 more.

"Shut the hell up Aniya." Felisha said, rolling her eyes.

I hope her eyes roll out her head.

"Why you sitting in here around 11 o'clock on a Friday?" Aniya said, questioning me as she leaned across the counter getting in my face.

I pulled my chair back a little bit, then spoke."I have a job, and I have no plans."

"Aww that fucking sucks. How about you come out with us to the club?" She said, her cheerful demeanor taking full stand.

"I don't know," I said, eying they're outfits, then my casual tan skinny jeans, and white T-shirt. "And I couldn't even if I wanted to. I have nothing to wear." I said, staring down at my lap.

"Girl, we got all party dresses in the truck. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to fit one." She said, in a soft voice.

"Come on baby girl." She said, coming behind the counter and pulling me towards the front door.

"Come on y'all," She said, as her and the girls left the store. Also not paying for they're snacks.

I followed mindlessly towards the back of the  trunk, as she let go of me. I watched her,  as she watched me watching her opening the trunk. When she finally opened the trunk fully she snatched out an AK47 and pointed it directly inbetween my eyes. I stiffened, as everyone fell silent, as loud heels clicked against the ground pavement.

"I heard you've been messing around with my bitch." Felisha said, as she slammed the trunk closed, and sat on top of it.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Don't play dumb bitch!" Aniya yelled in my face, as spit flied from her mouth to my face.

Now I was angry.

"Calm yo extra ass down." Felisha said, boredly as she ate her bag of plain chips shaking her head.

"But boss-"

"What the fuck did I just say?" Felisha's demanding voice said, as Aniya shut her mouth.

"Before I was rudely interrupted I believe I asked you a question." She said, too calm for my liking.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said, as I shook my head, staring down at the ground below us.

"Maybe this will ring a bell...Keisha," She called out, as a darker complexioned girl came in front of me with a yellow folder, and pulled out a blown out picture of Myrah holding my face in her hands, as we stood inches away from each.other at the park.

"What the... " I said, as my eyebrows furrowed at the picture. "You were watching us?" I questioned,

"Oh so she is smart!" Aniya gasped, as a few sounds of laughter was heard from the group of girls.

"Yo what the fuck did I just say Aniya? You really starting to piss me the fuck of. Say something the fuck else and I'll have you laying in a damn grave right next to yo mother" Felisha yelled, as Aniya sat uncomfortably in silence, as she continued to hold the gun up to my head. I saw tears start to run to the brim of her eyes.

"Now I'm the damn bad guy cause bitches act like they can't follow a simple fucking order." Felisha ranted, as she hopped off the car.

"Go get ya self cleaned up Aniya and ion wanna hear shit once you get back." Felisha said, as she pushed Aniya towards the store. Sounds of whimpering was heard, as Aniya ran in the store.

"I believe we haven't met properly. My name is Felisha, a friend of Myrah." Felisha said, as she held out her hand.

I stared at her hand for a while, then back you at her. "Taylor," I spat,

I knew she sounded familiar. She was the girl who changed Myrah.

"Awe, I guess you don't do hand shakes then." She said smiling,

"Anyway," She continued, "I came here today because I want you to work for me. You see you have something or should I say someone I want-"

"No, I refuse to get into your little mind games you like to play. I'm not a child, so I'm not easily fooled." I said, cutting her off and not bothering to hide my anger.

"Aha, I see you've heard alot about me then." Felisha said laughing a fake laugh. "But here's a little something you should know about me." She said, as she gripped my chin.

"I always get what I want sweetheart,  and ain't nobody not even a blonde little bitch who think she captain save a hoe will get in my way. You hear?  So I will give you my card, and I will give you a week to call me. If I don't get a call, then I will get what I want the hard way, and if I do then welcome to the team sweetheart." She whispered in my ear.

"Now I will be expecting your call. My line is open day and night so call when you please, but just make sure it's done before the week is up." She said, as she left a kiss lingering on my collarbone. "Don't keep me waiting," she said, as she slipped her card slowly in my front pocket. I watched, as her and the girls loaded into her all black BMW then drove away leaving me standing here cold and confused.

What did I just get myself into?

A/N-

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHHHHHHIIIIITTT FELISHA'S BACK???  AND HUNGRY FOR SOME MYRAH *Beyonce voice* GOTDAMN GOTDAMN GOTDAMNNN!!! 

What you think about the all grown up Myrah?

What you think about the way Felisha treated Aniya?

Shoutout to @XOVIBE for playing the role of Aniya. Don't worry your character will get her time to shine soon. Follow her y'all!

What you think about Taylor situation?

SHOUTOUT TO BABE FOR BEING RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL! YASSS AUGUST FINALLY OUT THAT DAMN HOSPITAL BED! DAMN NEAR GAVE ME A DAMN HEART ATTACK!

But I'm sorry I wasn't able to update last week  it was alot of bs going on smh I wasn't in my right mindset and I'm still not just try n keep me on your prayers please.

Anyway let me go do this homework so I can take my ass to bed for another day of hell tomorrow.