That smile can't hide everything.

[Sorry for any mistakes.]

Taylorette Meagan Smith

Quote: A mother's love reflects on a child's behavior. 

CRASH!

"Why can't you just be like your fucking sister Taylorette?" I cringed, as my mother, Carolina Saunders, threw a blood red vase that possibly could of caused me brain damage.

"Because I wasn't born to be her! I was born to be myself." I said, lowly to myself, but loud enough to catch her attention.

"What?" She questioned, as she walked slowly towards me. Why in the world would I say that out loud?

"Nothing," I said, as I stared at my all white adidas.

"No you lil' bitch. What the fuck did you just say? If you got enough balls to say it to yourself. You can repeat that shit back to me." She said, as she grabbed a hand full of my blonde hair. I closed my eyes, hoping that this was just a dream, and that I'll wake up and my mother will love me again like she used too.

CLAP!

"Don't you dare try to tone me out while I'm speaking to you." She screamed, as a burning sensation came to my face.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked, as a tear crawled from my eye, and down by face.

"Cause you think your fucking better than us. Just because your a skinny bitch!" She said, as she pushed me to the floor, inhaling her cancer stick.

"I don't mom, your beautiful! " I cried out, as she looked down at me in disgust.

"Your dad ain't here bitch, ain't no need for them bullshit lies you trying to feed." She said, burning me with her cigarette, then sitting it on the ashtray.

"Ahh!" I screamed, holding my arm tightly hoping the pain would subside.

"Yeah, cry like the little slut that you are." She laughed, 

I shook my head, and stood up. "Where the fuck do you think your going?" She yelled, stopping me in my tracks, as I began walk to my room.

"My room," I said nonchalantly,

"Without my permission bitch?" She said, rolling her neck.

"Can I go to my room?" I asked blankly,

"No, but you can get the fuck out my house!" She said, as she pointed towards the front door.

"What?" I said, shock written as if it were a tattoo across my face.

She smirked, as she yelled upstairs. "Sabrina!" She said, calling my fifteen year old sister. Seconds later my sister came down the stairs sloppily, as if she was a zombie.

"Baby, sit back and watch. You can't miss this." She smiled, looking down at her intoxicated daughter.

"What's going on?" She asked, laughing loudly, as she saw tears streaming down my face.

"I'm kicking her ass out." She chuckled, as I stared at them in horror. Where could my dad be while all of this is happening?

"Seriously?" She asked, like it was the best thing in the world. "It's about damn time!" I stared at the both of them in disbelief. I always knew they hated me, but not this much.

I can't take this anymore. 

I ran,

I didn't have a location, and at this point I didn't have a freaking care in the world. I don't deserve to be treated like trash! I have been nothing but nice to everyone!