Part 16

Can woke up still in Tin's arms, although not as tight as before but still left no gap between them. Can smiled when he felt the warmth from Tin's body wrapped around his body as soon as he woke up. He then hugged back Tin's to tighten their hugs again. Instantly, Tin returned by pulled Can's into his embrace, without opening his eyes.

"Mmmh... Are you awake?", Asked Tin with a heavy and hoarse voice and he can feel Can nod his head.

Tin tried to loosen his arms to see Can's face, but Can pulled back his head to sunk his face in Tin's broad chest again and then He shook his head.

He was embarrassed, his eyes were puffy from crying last night.

" I can't open my eyes ... my face must be weird ...", Said Can in whining tone.

" Your face is cute... not weird ... Babe ..." Tin said in such a soft and affectionate tone.

Can's face immediately flushed red and his heart pounded so fast ...

B-babe...?

and because basically their bodies are stick together,  Tin can feel Can's heart beat getting faster.

"Why do your heart beating so fast ?? ... hmm? Babe ...? " Tin smirked and he called Can as Babe in such a teasing tone.

"Stop it ... why did you call me like that?"

" Uh....whyyy? "

Can can not answer, he just hit Tins chest in the most spoiled way and Tin laughed with satisfaction at Can's reaction.

...

"Let me see your face and see how severe your swelling is?"
Tin lifted Can's face with his fingers.

With quivered lips, Can slowly let Tin see his face. He still had difficulty to opening his eyes.

Tin couldn't hold back his laughter when he saw Can's face ... his eyes were puffy and add with quivered lip...

he was really cute....

Tin tried so hard to hold back his laughter but failed...

"You laugh at me! ... see, I shouldn't let you saw my face... "

"Ahhahah ... sorry, babe... wait a minute I'll find something to treat your eyes okay? ..."

Tin then got out from the bed and walked to the fridge. He had searched in Google last night about how to cure the swollen eyes because of crying.

He prepared a tissue who had moistened with cold water to compressed Can's swollen eyes. Ah, cucumber was better. But, he was not having it right now, His fridge only contained water and some soft drink.

...

Tin told Can to lean on the headboard  and close his eyes. Then, he put the tissue on Can's swollen eyes. Tin then places himself next to Can with his hands supporting his head which facing towards Can.

"Ah it feels fresh ... I like it" Said Can, happy with the feels of the cold wet tissue on his swollen eyes.

Tin smiled while observing Can who enjoying the eye treatment that he gave. He keep smiling, until he sneakily peck Cans lips.

Jub ...

"Ah why did you kiss me?"

Jub ...
This time he kissed him on the cheek

"Ah ... can you ask for my permission first?"

Jub...
Now, on the forehead.

"Goddamn it Tin...! " Can roughly remove the tissue on his eyes and stared at Tin, looked so annoyed.